Welcome to Gaia! ::

effervescentstripes
Shadows-Mistress-101
effervescentstripes
I'm not used to watching random videos... It was pretty cool, though. :]
So what've you guys been up to?

Well, am updating my Kingdom Hearts story....and am looking at my rating in the arena since I entered my avi. You?

User Image
I was making bajillions of paper stars and beating up Erebus in P3, but now I need to level up. stare

Lol, hey, can you vote me in the arena? You could just click the link on my siggy.

User Image
Shadows-Mistress-101

Lol, hey, can you vote me in the arena? You could just click the link on my siggy.

User Image
Already did. :] It's cool, I like it. (10/10)

Hey, just me being curious, but how old do you believe me to be from us talking?
D: I gotta go, talk to you later.

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
Good morning thread! XD

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
Mornin' Megsie!
I am highly annoyed at the moment
Hello guys!!!!!

User Image

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
what's wrong Sorrows?
Hey Taili!
Sorry I keep popping in and out. I've been watching someone play Legend of Zelda: MM on YouTube. I want that game so bad I wish Nintendo would release it for Virtual Console (i really wish I could have played it this summer... emo ).
Kisharo Dragonwings
what's wrong Sorrows?
Hey Taili!
Sorry I keep popping in and out. I've been watching someone play Legend of Zelda: MM on YouTube. I want that game so bad I wish Nintendo would release it for Virtual Console (i really wish I could have played it this summer... emo ).

Is it the Majar's Mask game? Cuz I got that one

User Image

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
I've actually never played any of the Zelda games...

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
Shadows-Mistress-101
Kisharo Dragonwings
what's wrong Sorrows?
Hey Taili!

Is it the Majar's Mask game? Cuz I got that one

User Image

Yeah. I know it came out for Nintendo 64 and a special version for GC, but I missed both chances... sad
Now I really hope it comes out soon on the Wii...
dark_mistress_megsie
I've actually never played any of the Zelda games...
I've played minish cap and link to the pst (GBA), and I think I played the tiniest bit of wind waker at a friend's house...
Hey guys! I'm back from the dentist!

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
Welcome back eff.
@Megsie: Yeah the only Zelda game I've actually played was Majora's Mask. Mainly because there's not many spiders in it. sweatdrop
I watched my friend play Twilight Princess and totally freaked out when she was fighting this giant (realistic looking too) spider that dropped from the ceiling...
Here it is... *hides*

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
Kisharo Dragonwings
Welcome back eff.
@Megsie: Yeah the only Zelda game I've actually played was Majora's Mask. Mainly because there's not many spiders in it. sweatdrop
I watched my friend play Twilight Princess and totally freaked out when she was fighting this giant (realistic looking too) spider that dropped from the ceiling...
Here it is... *hides*

Hm.. I'm afraid of spiders.. but that doesn't look.. "that" realistic
Hi again....guys!!!

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items