• Tycoon 200

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
Silvery Shadow
User Image

Ugh...such a headache...

How come? Just trying to figure out the cords and such?

8,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
dark_mistress_megsie
Silvery Shadow
User Image

Ugh...such a headache...

Hah, gave up on that for the night. Actually I'm not quite sure, probably from staring at the computer screen for too long.

I blame it on the events sweatdrop

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
Silvery Shadow
dark_mistress_megsie
Silvery Shadow
User Image

Ugh...such a headache...

Hah, gave up on that for the night. Actually I'm not quite sure, probably from staring at the computer screen for too long.

Lol... yeah... I get that sometimes too... although I think I've trained my eyes only to hurt for only staring at my computer for REALLY long periods... like 3-4 hours... Especially since when you're in college you've got term papers and such.

8,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

8,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
dark_mistress_megsie
Silvery Shadow
dark_mistress_megsie
Silvery Shadow
User Image

Ugh...such a headache...

Lol... yeah... I get that sometimes too... although I think I've trained my eyes only to hurt for only staring at my computer for REALLY long periods... like 3-4 hours... Especially since when you're in college you've got term papers and such.

Ugh. School work. Makes me hate my computer so much more. I've got band camp starting up next Thursday stressed So i get to be in school before anyone else.

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
Silvery Shadow
dark_mistress_megsie
Silvery Shadow
dark_mistress_megsie
Silvery Shadow
User Image

Ugh...such a headache...

Ugh. School work. Makes me hate my computer so much more. I've got band camp starting up next Thursday stressed So i get to be in school before anyone else.

Ahh.. I see... I start school on the 25th of August... but I'm not complaining... I got out like May 20th...

8,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
dark_mistress_megsie
Silvery Shadow
dark_mistress_megsie
Silvery Shadow
dark_mistress_megsie
Silvery Shadow
User Image

Ugh...such a headache...

Ahh.. I see... I start school on the 25th of August... but I'm not complaining... I got out like May 20th...

We start the 19th here. It's so retarded, and we get out the last day of may. It's still practically the middle of ghe summer when we start, and it's always hot. I'd much rather start late and get out late.

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
Silvery Shadow
dark_mistress_megsie
Silvery Shadow
dark_mistress_megsie
Silvery Shadow

We start the 19th here. It's so retarded, and we get out the last day of may. It's still practically the middle of ghe summer when we start, and it's always hot. I'd much rather start late and get out late.

Hmm... that's not that bad.. I mean that's early for "high school/middle school" (I'm assuming)

8,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
dark_mistress_megsie
Silvery Shadow
dark_mistress_megsie
Silvery Shadow
dark_mistress_megsie
Silvery Shadow

Hmm... that's not that bad.. I mean that's early for "high school/middle school" (I'm assuming)

Yeah, and I'm a Junior in HS. Well, it's not like dates change anything. There's never anything to do in the summer. I mean besides Gaia and stuff like events.

rofl

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
Silvery Shadow
dark_mistress_megsie
Silvery Shadow
dark_mistress_megsie
Silvery Shadow

Yeah, and I'm a Junior in HS. Well, it's not like dates change anything. There's never anything to do in the summer. I mean besides Gaia and stuff like events.

rofl

Lol... True that. I mean that's basically what I've been doing... well gaia and drawing.

RyoRin's Problem

Tipsy Otaku

Yum Yum, Ice Cream.

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
Deipnosophist
Yum Yum, Ice Cream.

Lol... what's your favorite flavor?

RyoRin's Problem

Tipsy Otaku