Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Explorer

Awesome! You must tell us the details later.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[Click my eggs please.]
i will. The formal isn't until november 15th, so it will be awhile

Dapper Explorer

You have a lot of time to get ready then. biggrin

EDIT: -salutes- xMettie requesting leave.

[Gotta eat dinner and do homework. razz ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[Click my eggs please.]
yup. the hardest part is going to be finding a dress.

Prodigal Demigod

Awe.
This place seems pretty much dead now.
=[
That's no good.
it's really sad how empty it is in here
Hey how long are the olympics going to gone on for?

Durem Shapeshifter

The Olympics are over as of last Monday. And no, I don't mean yesterday.

But yes, two days and barely a page more in this forum. 'Tis sad. sad

Toxic Raider

12,850 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Explorer 0

Prodigal Demigod

Dapper Explorer

Let's do something about it :'o
[Click my eggs please.]

Toxic Raider

12,850 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Explorer 0

Dapper Explorer

Alrighty let's get into a good topic. What does everyone think about the race for president?

I'll start off. I think that Obama is going to win because he's doing more to get himself out there than McCain and because he's African American. As Carlos Menicia said, "They gave you the whitest black guy there is." I agree with some of the things they both say, but I personally don't care as long as Bush-for-brains is out of there.

[Click my eggs please.]

Witty Bloodsucker

gah im here o.o ive been busy this week with fair so i havent been home ><

Durem Shapeshifter

Hm... didn't look like that topic worked, xMettie. I haven't been following the presidential race at all. (As proof: )Wasn't there a female runner?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff