Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Recruit Ocelot reporting for duty, sir!

*salute*

You know, I always wanted to have a military career, but my blasted back of mine wouldn't do much probably.

Dapper Explorer

-salutes- Lance Corporal xMettie reporting for duty.

[Awww. I hope she gets better fast and comfortably. A broken foot and food poisoning is a horrible combination.]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[Feed my eggs please. biggrin I don't want them to die like last time... o_o;]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I want my Drow. D<

My hair is being turned blond right now.

AND IT ITCHES!

Dapper Explorer

[ surprised Why turn it blonde?]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[Click my eggs please.]
I want my Drow. D<

Because I need it blond before I can make it blue. :3

Dapper Explorer

[xD Ohhhh. Awesome!]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[Click my eggs please.]

Dapper Explorer

-salutes- Lance Corporal xMettie signing out.

[It's dying. Come on people don't give up on the DCM thread. T-T]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[Click my eggs please.]

Durem Shapeshifter

*salutes* Sgt. Kakara reporting for duty.

((Sorry for not being on yesterday, my internet connection was going spastic.))

Dapper Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Recruit Ocelot, reporting for duty. *salute*
Hostile Murder
I want my Drow. D<

hey why is fidgetmidget17 still on the blacklist I thought she said she was sorry???

Dapper Explorer

TheColorfulMarker
Hostile Murder
I want my Drow. D<

hey why is fidgetmidget17 still on the blacklist I thought she said she was sorry???

[What would it matter for you (unless you were a mule of hers)? You can't just barge in here asking that. The LEAST you could've done was type between brackets or parenthesis. Get some manners.]

-salutes- Lance Corporal xMettie reporting for duty.

[Click my eggs please.]
*salutes* corporal lona reporting for duty
(sorry i was gone for so long)
"You sir.. are not the bat man!"
-returns salute to all- welcome back Marines
"I was playing ping pong in Ding Dang"

Dapper Explorer

How's everyone doing?
[Click my eggs please.]
pretty good.
[just found out that i'm going to the marine corps ball. I get to go dress shopping with my boyfriends buddys girl when she gets out here in a few weeks]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff