Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think I do all day? I can't even talk to you guys. So I make dolls.
-grumbles, putting his face in his pillow again-
I just can't make one of myself right. Never could. Thought I'd give it another try...Well, it didn't work.

Profitable Genius

*he looked the doll over and looked at Bani* You're not just having trouble with the ears?
Give your soul to me..

(( Rei.. Is he bleeding or just all crampish ? XD))

..for eternity.

Distinct Trader

*coughs and winces, trying to stay quiet*

(He's bleeding...)
(...If Rei was a woman, it could be both. XD)
They always look...distorted. I always end up burning them, so this wasn't a one time deal. It's therapeutic.
-glances at Hadrian, eyes red and puffy-
Why are you really in here?

Beloved Phantom

((sorry, redirected page adds keep foiling my posts)) A month? Then I suppose maybe it is YOU, who should be in his room talking to him. Make him understand, yes? *raises in eyebrow*
Give your soul to me..

( Should have mentioned that earlier XD
Bani: XD!!! )

* Although he was paying attention to Meimei, a familiar scent wafted into the kitchen, the scent of blood. His nose twitched a bit before his attention wavered, not being able to ignore it. * Excuse me a moment, Meimei.. * With that, he turned, following the scent to a slumped Rei.* s**t... oy.. Rei.. what happened? * He calmly asked while taking a knee next to the vampire.*

..for eternity.

Profitable Genius

*he frowned, wanting to comfort the rabbit with a hug but he knew how Tori would react* Do I really need a motive? *he looked to his hands that were in his lap with the doll*

Beloved Phantom

Aye aye cap'tn~! *jumps off the counter and leans against the kitchen doorway to watch Tori tend to the bleeding vampire*

Distinct Trader

*looks up*
Tori..
*laughs a little, wincing at the sharp pain it causes*
I finally stood up to him...

(he's trying to hide it...)
...Yeah. You do.
-he frowns, burying his face back into the pillow-
I'm surprised Tori hasn't come in to yell at me yet. You should go before he gets mad at you, too.
Give your soul to me..

* He stood a bit, only to help Rei back down to a seated position.* Oy... Not unecessary movement there buddy... * He then looked to Meimei.* I need you to help me, please... Can you grab me a towel from the kitchen? preferably a clean one.. * his attention then turned back to Rei.* Tell me later, ok? But.. answer me this now... Why aren't you healed yet? I thought that all vampires had incredible healing rates...

..for eternity.
Yaaaay for Durem!

I hope we won. > biggrin

Profitable Genius

*he sighed and shook his head as he stood from the bed* I just wanted to help... *he gently settled the doll against the end of the bed before leaving the room. Once outside Bani's room he closed the door and leaned his back against the wall in thought*

Beloved Phantom

Oh! Right~! *rushes back into the Kitchen and grabs two clean towels, rushes back into the other room as fast as her hells with allow,wobbling a little as she kneels down to hand Tori the towels* I got two, just in case.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games