Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Phantom

Awww, dont worry about it, i'm sure this one has heard of worse~ I wont cause to much trouble, whatdya say~?
Oh... *he stepped further into the room and seated himself on the edge of Bani's bed* Sounds like somethings on your mind... did you want to talk?
Give your soul to me..

* Shrugs a bit.* Meh.. A friend of mine has been acting out a lot ever since I told him that I am with Hadrian.. no matter what happens, he always gets in trouble.. playing with other's partners.. breaking or burning something... and he just won't look for someone. Instead, he whines, mopes, complains and the like about being lonely, and tries to guilt trip me, more than anyone, for ' ignoring' him.. it's just a bunch of high school s**t to be honest...

..for eternity.
Not really. I'll end up without fingers, or some equally stupid nonsense. I put the doll there because it pissed me off. That's all. I couldn't get the stupid ears right.

Fluffy Friend

(yep... Rei would make this more awkward...)
Give your soul to me..

( come on.. get his vampiric, beanpole of an arse in here XD )

..for eternity.
Maybe you can try again... It's not going to do you any good to sit in here and sulk.
*he paused unsure of what to say as he looked around the room*
I didn't know you'd made more that just Tori's doll... *he looked back to the rabbit that had sprawled himself over the bed* What other ones have you made?

Beloved Phantom

Awww, sounds like such an aweful mess~ Maybe what they need is a good talkin too and a taste of reality, eh~? *Reaches out and pats Tori on the head* But do not worry, they will soon pass this phase over, yes? You must only give it time.

Fluffy Friend

(You asked for it... There was a reason he was gone yesterday... Besides me being busy, that is...)

*walks in and leans against a wall, holding his side*
Give your soul to me..

I hope to hell that you're right, Meimei.. But, I've tried talking to him.. and it goes in one floppy ear and out the other.. * he sighs.*

( D; dun tell me he got his arse kicked.. )

..for eternity.
I can never make a doll of myself right.
-grunts, pointing to a closet-
The rest are in there. Careful opening the door. I don't want Tori mad if a doll touches you the wrong way.
*he looks over at the closet and makes his way to the door* There are alot? *he turned the knob and carefully peeked past the cracked open door. Once seeing it wouldn't be safe to keep it open he reached a hand through the gap, grabbing one, pulling it out and closing the door shut tight. He made his way back over to the bed and reseated himself as he looked the doll over* What are you having trouble with?

Fluffy Friend

*slides down the wall to sit on the floor*

(..... You get to learn about Rei's family. Bani knows a little bit already.)

Beloved Phantom

Ah~! A rabbit is he~? Oh, there hearts do break so easily dont they, do not fear though. Like everyone, living things tend to be quick to heal over such small things like this. Is maybe that doll that was in the sink his doing? *smiles*
Give your soul to me..

Quick to heal? Ha!... I told him a month or more ago that I couldn't love him like I do Hadrian... and he is still like this... But yes, that was a doll he was making... I don't know why he would burn it.. I just figured it was to get attention...

..for eternity.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces