Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Phantom

Oh! Im sorry, where ever are my manners, i'm Meimei~! Im sorry, was I interupting a moment here...~? *smirks*
Hadrian. *he bowed his head and looked back to Tori*
Give your soul to me..

* Offers a smile to the woman and nods.* Torianu.. As for interrupting.. hmmm... Not too sure if you did or not hehe.

..for eternity.

Beloved Phantom

Ooooh~ Nice meet you both~ Sorry bout poppin in, happens somtimes within my knowin~ Though, looks like this time I landed somewhere interesting!
*nods to Meimei* If you'll excuse me. *he looked back down to Tori* I'll go check on Bani. He made his way around Tori and out of the kitchen*
Give your soul to me..

...You touch him in any perverted way.. your finger will be broken.. and the same goes for him with you.. * He mutters, only to turn his attention to Meimei.* Interesting?.. hmmm Well, it can be such hehe.. though this place is a drama magnet * sighs a bit.*

..for eternity.
-sighs, face buried in his pillow-
I know... *he said over his shoulder as he made his way down the hall and to Bani's room. He knocked lightly on the door* Bani?

Beloved Phantom

awww, drama got ya down~? Why dont you tell Meimei about it? She will do her best to help, maybe. *switches positions on the counter so her legs are hanging off the edge of the counter* And maybe we can solve said problems yes?
-groans at the knock, not even lifting his head to respond, resulting in a very muffled voice-
What do you want?
Give your soul to me..

Bah, I wouldn't want to drag an innocent party into the mess n__#

..for eternity.
*he turned the doorknob and cracked the door open* Bani... are you okay? *he stepped in through the door* There was a doll in the kitchen sink...

Fluffy Friend

(Eh... It looks like this would be an awkward time to walk in...)
-nods, lifting his head from the pillow slightly-
Yeah. Just fine...And I know about the doll. I put it there.
(Awkward times are the best times, Rei! XD)
User Image
I put faith in my own convictions as to what I believe is right....

Hoorah Durem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

biggrin

I'm such a dork.

I'll stop now.

...and consider them to be righteous
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers