Welcome to Gaia! ::

Give your soul to me..

Yeah... to my knowledge.. he is the only one of us that has a talent like that.. * he grumbled, moving to the trash can to get rid of the damages clump of fabric*

..for eternity.

Beloved Phantom

ooooh, my, demons and devils everywhere. <3
*runs a hand through his hair in frustration and confusion* What's wrong this time?

((Yes there are Technicolour))
Give your soul to me..

* He shakes his head a bit, wiping his wet hands off on his jeans.* The damned rabbit is too reckless.. lighting s**t on fire.. trying to mess with other people's partners..running away and what not.. it's all just a bit irritating..

..for eternity.
*leans back against the refrigerator and crosses his arms over his chest* Sounds like someone needs to get laid...
Give your soul to me..

* places his hands on his hips and huffs.* No doubt... Bani just needs to find someone, preferably single and interested in him.

..for eternity.

Beloved Phantom

User Image

I hope this one wouldnt be to intrusive if she were to wish to join in on this fun little chatter? <3
*chuckles lightly*

((Join in whenever Technicolour))
Give your soul to me..

* lifts a brow.* I don't think it's that funny. I mean.. the kid needs someone ad he just won't go out and look for them..

..for eternity.
-sighs, bored with filing his nails, tossing the file aside. He frowns slightly, unable to smell the smoke anymore-
...Crap.

Beloved Phantom

*Sitting on one of the kitchen counters cross legged, giving a shesire grin* Who wont go out and look for what now~?
*he sighed and kissed Tori lightly on the cheek* Perhaps that someone has yet to come along. Just give it some time.
*looks behind them, surprised by the woman sitting on the counter*
Give your soul to me..

Well, I hope they get here quickly.. I'm tired of his self destructive depression.. * he trailed off, catching a glimpse of the woman. He gave out an eeep!, clinging to the abyssal's arm.*

..for eternity.

Beloved Phantom

*laughs lightly* It never gets old~ *gives a small wave* Heya~!
*he looked back down to Tori briefly before looking back up at the woman. He waved back a little* Hi... Uh... *looks down at Tori*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff