Welcome to Gaia! ::

She flinched as Kronen slammed his fist onto the bar. "Y-Y-Yes...But I'm sure she'll be fine..."

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
AnimeDutchess
She flinched as Kronen slammed his fist onto the bar. "Y-Y-Yes...But I'm sure she'll be fine..."

Kronen looked at the girl. "I’m sorry if I frightened you. I will be back with her soon... I just don’t want her to get attacked." Kronen walked towards the door. "Nameless one, watch over them while I am gone." Kronen walked out the door looked to the full moon and vanished in the fog.

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Lotus Pheonix
*Mean while, she was just heading back to the bar. It had taken her one extra day because the Centars that were delivering the goods had lost them half way to it's destination. She had gotten into a fight with one about the price, since they wanted to charge her extra for shipping again, and she got into a fight with another because he insisted on having the shippment shipped to the destination an entire week from now!*
Darn Centars- *she cursed under her breath*

*she was now driving a black pick-up truck overflowing with crates, barrels, and sacks. She was dead tired, and hungry as heck to hunt, but she had to rush back to the bar fast.*
I hope everyone is making it okay... *she muttered to herself*

A thick misty fog surrounds the area, Kronen appears in the middle of the road.
Kronen-Darkwood
AnimeDutchess

Kronen looked at the girl. "I’m sorry if I frightened you. I will be back with her soon... I just don’t want her to get attacked." Kronen walked towards the door. "Nameless one, watch over them while I am gone." Kronen walked out the door looked to the full moon and vanished in the fog.

She watched as he disappeared into the foggy night, and all she could say was...

"I do have a name...you just never asked..."
one pint of blood please
gingerchesh
one pint of blood please

She jumped at the new person who just appeared. "Ah, yes of course!" She scrambled around a bit before sliding her a pint of blood.
*As she was driving down the road, she got nervous as a thick fog covered the road. Then suddenly, she screached to a stop. There, in the middle of the road, was a male vampire, no doubt a strong one. She fealt no hostility, however, from the foggy figure.*
*She stepped out of the vehicle and walked towards the figure. She had forgotten, however, that her apparel was, well, not the type you wander the streets in. Her black blouse hung down to her thighs, black leather visible underneath it. Her high lace boots and hat only added to the... style. Being an airhead, she didn't think twice about what she was wearing...*

Well hello heart
Can I help you, sir?

*she was as cheery as usual*

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Lotus Pheonix
*As she was driving down the road, she got nervous as a thick fog covered the road. Then suddenly, she screached to a stop. There, in the middle of the road, was a male vampire, no doubt a strong one. She fealt no hostility, however, from the foggy figure.*
*She stepped out of the vehicle and walked towards the figure. She had forgotten, however, that her apparel was, well, not the type you wander the streets in. Her black blouse hung down to her thighs, black leather visible underneath it. Her high lace boots and hat only added to the... style. Being an airhead, she didn't think twice about what she was wearing...*

Well hello heart
Can I help you, sir?

*she was as cheery as usual*

Kronen looked at her and slowly looked around the area, " You are the owner of that vampire bar? correct?" Kronen still looked around, his voice was stern and to the point. His eyes glowing a deep blue as he used what was called life detect to make sure they where alone and safe from harm. "We need to get back to the bar, it is not safe here." Kronen urged her to get back in the car.
*walks into bar with ax covered in blood*what a good hunt at the group of vampires for fun we went on a hunt for a relesed basilisk hello everyone.
Kronen-Darkwood

Kronen looked at her and slowly looked around the area, " You are the owner of that vampire bar? correct?" Kronen still looked around, his voice was stern and to the point. His eyes glowing a deep blue as he used what was called life detect to make sure they where alone and safe from harm. "We need to get back to the bar, it is not safe here." Kronen urged her to get back in the car.

Why yes, I do own that bar. I was just on my way back. heart Would you like to go back with me? I'd love the help! heart All these supplies, I may be strong for my looks, but a big, strong vampire is always welcome help heart heart
*she walked over towards the pick-up truck then twirled around, a welcoming smile on her face*
I'm sorry, but may I ask you're name, sir? To come all the way out here to come to my rescue~ I think I should know my savior's name heart
*She then held out her hand, a gesture that he was wanted to join her, and, as her hair blowed in the cool, night wind, she smiled a smile that could only be described as loving. On her outstretched hand, she wore a silver promise ring. Her nails were painted a soft, pastel pink. It didn't match her outfit at all, but it fit the delicate build of her hands. Although she said she was strong for her looks, the fragile, petite build of her body suggested otherwise.*
some 0+ please and thank you. biggrin
Scarlet Rabbit
some 0+ please and thank you. biggrin

"Y-You got it!" She was starting to get the hang of this pub business as she slid another O+ down the bar. Maybe she could ask to work here...or at least help out once in a while.
thanks*thinks to self wow I've never seen vampires not kill themselves for this long*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff