Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
He walked in looking around at the others. He had only seen 2 like himself and he was told never to gather in groups by them. The slayers might get them here, he thought to himself as he continued in. "I will drink when I know its safe." he mumbled to himself as he sat in a back corner....
hey you in the back corner if a slayer comes no matter what I will kill him since I'm only half vampire as a boost I imune to lite and crosses.

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Scarlet Rabbit
hey you in the back corner if a slayer comes no matter what I will kill him since I'm only half vampire as a boost I imune to lite and crosses.

Kronen smirked as this halfling spoke his words. He was considered a day walker.... his master had told him the myth of the moon light vampires that could not stand the sun, and crosses had no effect on him either.. "I fear not the slayers for me, I only fear the slayers for the newly changed of our kind. they would not be able to defend themselves in there weakened condition." Kronen stud from his chair and placed out his hand. "I am Kronen Darkwood of the Darkwood clan."
Sipping her drink gratefully, she looked over the list of recepies. "Shouldn't be any harm in trying to make these..." she muttered, looking up at all the different types of colorful bottles behind the bar.
hello Kronen sorry but I never give out my name for one reason I belong to a very powerful group of vampires we keep secret and I'm not half human and half vampire I'm half vampire and half demon my father was a lunor demon while my mother was a vampire
hey changeling be careful one of those recipes can knock a vampire out now was it the third or the fourth.
*throws bladed staff at paper of recipes nearly slicing the changeling's hand but stabbing a recipe*thats the one don't use that
"Eep!" She was lucky the blade didn't slice her hand clean off. "Ah, thank you..." She looked down at the offending recipie. "Ooh...looks hard to make, anyway..." Her eyes went further down the list. "Well, what do you all like on here? I can try to make it..."
woooooow 3nodding

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Scarlet Rabbit
hello Kronen sorry but I never give out my name for one reason I belong to a very powerful group of vampires we keep secret and I'm not half human and half vampire I'm half vampire and half demon my father was a lunor demon while my mother was a vampire

Kronen smirked again. He had never meet one so cocky, he found it nice to see that there was so many different types of vampires here. "Well I wouldn't want you to break that oath with you people. Just know that as long as I am here you can let your guard down. Nothing will happen as long as you have one of my clan here." Kronen walked over to the bar, "Can I get a glass of O+?"
"Ah..." She heard the other vampire's drink request. "I'll make it for you, if you want..." Enthusiasm and confidence building, she planted one hand on the bar and leaped over it.

CRASH

"I'm alright!" She stood up from the floor. "Nothing broke, it's alright..." She looekd at the recipie list for O+, and started to collect the ingrediants, mixing them carefully into a glass. She slid the glass to the other vampire. "Does it taste right?"

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
AnimeDutchess
"Ah..." She heard the other vampire's drink request. "I'll make it for you, if you want..." Enthusiasm and confidence building, she planted one hand on the bar and leaped over it.

CRASH

"I'm alright!" She stood up from the floor. "Nothing broke, it's alright..." She looekd at the recipie list for O+, and started to collect the ingrediants, mixing them carefully into a glass. She slid the glass to the other vampire. "Does it taste right?"

Kronen Smiled at the young girl. " It taste's fine thanks. Where is the usual bar tender?" he asked as he took another drink.
She smiled. "Thank goodness. Ah, she left to get supplies...and just left me the recipie list..." A small sigh emerged from her throat. "I really wasn't expecting that..."

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
AnimeDutchess
She smiled. "Thank goodness. Ah, she left to get supplies...and just left me the recipie list..." A small sigh emerged from her throat. "I really wasn't expecting that..."

Kronen's eye widened. "Did she go aloe?!?" he asked as his fist slammed on the bar...
*Mean while, she was just heading back to the bar. It had taken her one extra day because the Centars that were delivering the goods had lost them half way to it's destination. She had gotten into a fight with one about the price, since they wanted to charge her extra for shipping again, and she got into a fight with another because he insisted on having the shippment shipped to the destination an entire week from now!*
Darn Centars- *she cursed under her breath*

*she was now driving a black pick-up truck overflowing with crates, barrels, and sacks. She was dead tired, and hungry as heck to hunt, but she had to rush back to the bar fast.*
I hope everyone is making it okay... *she muttered to herself*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces