Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thats not fair! Its usually you who embarrasses me! Scarlet, this isn't a joke....
no way I like it here and you should leave or the rest of us might kill you twisted
batender could I have hat what he's having.
Scarlet Rabbit
no way I like it here and you should leave or the rest of us might kill you twisted

*pokes your nose* I doubt that....Lord Twisted and Imp would be very upset with you....
guess they would but I didn't say that I would kill you.
If I recall correctly, wasn't it Lord Arionis who threated to rip you a new one if you touched me? But of course he did it very politely and elegantly, as he always does. He really doesn't like you Scarlet....*fiddles with bunny*
AshoftheMidnightRose
If I recall correctly, wasn't it Lord Arionis who threated to rip you a new one if you touched me? But of course he did it very politely and elegantly, as he always does. He really doesn't like you Scarlet....*fiddles with bunny*

as I said I wouldn't kill you the other vampires will.
He looks at the man with the scythe. "Hm, I got bit when I was young. I had to learn to fight." He shows random scars on his body. "I got those from different demons." He points to his eye and the stream under it. "The fire is causing my eyes to melt. Hopefully my body will heal it."
Mister Flyy
He looks at the man with the scythe. "Hm, I got bit when I was young. I had to learn to fight." He shows random scars on his body. "I got those from different demons." He points to his eye and the stream under it. "The fire is causing my eyes to melt. Hopefully my body will heal it."

0_o.....................hey Scarlet. I want to leave.......*tugs on Scarlet's sleeve while clutching bunny in other hand*
I smile. "Haha, how old are you?" He looks at her. "Don't worry, we're all friends here, right?" He looks around.
Thank God it's getting dark! I need something tall, dark with burning eyes....oh and I'll take a drink too. Make it a Bloody Manhattan. heart

Toast to the King and Louie!
ash you can leave but I would like to stay and one more tug on me and I don't care how many people come after me I will kill you evil
Mister Flyy
I smile. "Haha, how old are you?" He looks at her. "Don't worry, we're all friends here, right?" He looks around.

*twitches* I'm 15. How old are you....Scarlet if I don't get back to the other vamp thread soon one of them is going to come looking for me....
Scarlet Rabbit
ash you can leave but I would like to stay and one more tug on me and I don't care how many people come after me I will kill you evil

heart Oooh a really vampire! Buy me one?
then leave as I said I will kill you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces