Welcome to Gaia! ::

*wakes up after being knocked uot on the floor*man what happened oh yeah I had hot one man why did I drink that I know what they do to me
hey any body here?
Scarlet Rabbit
*wakes up after being knocked uot on the floor*man what happened oh yeah I had hot one man why did I drink that I know what they do to me

Well hello there, sir heart I was wondering when you were going to wake up. I guess I should have warned you that the drink you ordered had sent Louie himself out like a sack. Hehe heart *reaches over the counter and pats him on the shoulder* How would you like another drink on the house? heart
that would be nice*gets up and sits down fealing kinda queazy*
mind if I try the dart board?
*takes out double bladed staff and stats twirling it around while whistling happy tune*
LOTUS IM BACK and i've had a bad day give me what you think i need
*suddenly stops twirling staff and send it hirling at dart board nailing the bullseye*
I walk into the bar again. "Ahh, G'day to everyone." He sits down. "I need a cold one."
*Suddenly back in her cheery mood, she turned around and garbbed two glasses. One that was tall had a swirly design, and another that was shorter, but had a rose engraving that circled the lip* Sure thing! heart She turned her head slightly towards the entered girl, a grin on her face* So what troubles you, miss? Anything you'ld like to get off your chest? * then slid the girl the swirled cup, filled with a blue, sparkling beverage that looked like the ocean, and then slid the rose glass, filled with a red liquid, darker than the first, down towards the male* And for you, sir heart
I mumble something that might have been a thank you and down the drink in a matter of seconds. "Man, we are supposed to be on friendly terms with those humans, but they still treat us horribly. Maybe they are jealous that we are immortal?" He grins. "Or maybe not, since those freaking potions were released you can't tell who is a true vampire from getting bit and who payed to become one.
*walks in cautiously looking for brother* Scarlet? Are you in here...?
I realized the man behind me has a flaming head and I heard th story he told and I would like to say I have had seen a demon but did not fight him the scythe I have was forged from a fang of the lunor demon to tell the truth I'm only half vampire my mother was a vampire but my father was the lunor demon and that is how I got this scythe.
oh great my sister is here
Scarlet Rabbit
I realized the man behind me has a flaming head and I heard th story he told and I would like to say I have had seen a demon but did not fight him the scythe I have was forged from a fang of the lunor demon to tell the truth I'm only half vampire my mother was a vampire but my father was the lunor demon and that is how I got this scythe.

and I got the human bits left over. Come on I don't like this place, lets go.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff