Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lotus Pheonix
I here ya! and I think there was a post up at the Durem square just this morn'n from our King. *bends down under the table and grabs a poster of some sort* Sadly, some cloaked man I haven't seen in Durem before took them all down. I managaed to get this one, but it's too soaked to read.. *looks at the soaked paper thoughtfully*
User ImageDurem... why so serious?
Looking at the paper, she raises an eyebrow and shakes her head.
~I'll pass on trying to decipher wet dog.~
Looking around, she finds a large, circular rug and looks to the bartender, smiling.
~Mind if I make a dart board?~
"In Darkwell Lane
There's bats in the sky tonight
They breathe the same
And we come to life at night
Our eyes become bright

Fly all the night
Sleep when its light"
-The Bats Of Darkwell Lane- Betchadupa
GrimSide
Looking at the paper, she raises an eyebrow and shakes her head.
~I'll pass on trying to decipher wet dog.~
Looking around, she finds a large, circular rug and looks to the bartender, smiling.
~Mind if I make a dart board?~

*clearly intrigued by the gesture* Of course you may, hun. Help Yourslef~
Leaving her cup of coffee at the bar, she gets up and grabs the rug, dragging it across the room to a mostly clear wall, to the annoyance of many patrons, at first.
Then she flings it up and nails it to the wall.
Grabbing her bag, she pulled out two bottles of spray paint, one red and one black, shook them nicely and sprayed the rug, coloring it to look like a bulls eye, black in the middle and varying rings around it.
Putting away her spray cans, she grabs one of her kunai, walks to the side of the room opposite the giant makeshift dartboard, and asks the bartender.
~So what do you think? I make it close to the center, or no?~

((dice roll, 1 is center, 6 is furthest from the center))
"In Darkwell Lane
They breathe the same
Our eyes become bright

Fly all the night
Sleep when its light"
*she watched the spectacle, clearly pleased someone made use to that old rug she was about to through away* hmmm... I do believe you will make it off by one ring.. *looks at the dartboard carefully*
((close to a 2 XD))

Grim Sidhe rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

~Alrighty, then, let's see...~
She kissed her kunai, aimed and threw it, then cringed at the outcome.
~Oh geez, that could've been better.~
"In Darkwell Lane
They breathe the same
Our eyes become bright

Fly all the night
Sleep when its light"

Dollmaire rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

*starts getting excited and can feel the adrenaline rush (a vampire with adrenaline? O_o wink * oh oh oh! I wanna try too!! heart *she practically flew over the counter and pulled out her dagger. She raised the bagger and muttered a vampire prayer*King Louie, Bless this dagger of mine~ *she raised her arm, then threw with all her vampire might*
((gah! a 5!! XD))

*she had missed by a long shot* ...oh... *she stared blankly at the poorly thrown dagger*
I need A nice crimson one...
*she jumped, startled, not feeling his presence becuz she was too into the dartboard* Oh! My appologies sir! *she jumped back over the counter and quickly grabbed a shot glass and filled the glass with luscious, crimson blood. she then turned around and slid the crimson filled glass to the blazing vampire* Uhm, sir? you do realize that you're on fire, right? *she gazed into the flames, entranced*
He looked at her with a grin. "It was in interesting story involving a Fire Demon Lord and his sister." He quickly drinks the blood. After the fight I put his crown on and I got the fire power and control over his demon family." He tries to drink but notices that it is gone. "Could I get another?"
*she didn't hide the fact that she was interested in the story, for her body was lightly, but noticably, over the counter and closer to the male vampire* oooo, that quite an interesting story you got there... *she took the glass and refilled it with the crimson liquid, this time placing it directly in front of him* So what do you do with this power of yours? *she eyed him curiously, but wore a sweet smile and had her elbows on the counter, very interested in the vampire's story*
He noticed that she was enjoying the story. "Well, having control over demons is nice, but I don't need anything it for anything yet." He takes a bit of the blood and stands up. "I am really sorry, but I must go for now. We can continue our conversation tomorrow. He puts some gold on the table. "Keep the change."
Merci, sir heart I'd love to hear the rest when you return. *she smiled at the vampire and gave him a gracious curtsy, wishing he could stay longer, but knew that he must be very busy*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff