User Image

Having a party xd
User Image

Yahhhhhh!!!!!
Party!!!!!!
-Does party boy-

User Image
Hii
Aww i think its nice when people do these giveaways it gives someone the chance to get a gift lol. I can't believe Barton won we had so much glitching this year.
User Image

@Elegant- I know right we had like three times as many people and like a third of our people were mules from other teams.

User Image

Invisible Fairy

I'm going to be back and forth. I'm editing my profile on After con.
Its-All-Denver - We got glitched badly this year. But i like this team so i would never swap i still am shocked Barton how did they win it.
AtlantisChildren
Hiya! //o^
xd
User Image

@Elegant- Cause they're cheating nubz that's why.

User Image
o.o Hi guys. sweatdrop Sorry I just left that day I won the Imp...XD I'm uber grounded...and I'm in summer school and falling behind in that stare just like I was in REAL school...so what you all up to? 4laugh
Elegant Skye
Its-All-Denver - We got glitched badly this year. But i like this team so i would never swap i still am shocked Barton how did they win it.
Too many people signed their mules up onto durems team, but didnt do anything on them so it brought our score down.

Invisible Fairy

-x-DBD-x-
AtlantisChildren
Hiya! //o^
xd
question
SolitudeDracogni
o.o Hi guys. sweatdrop Sorry I just left that day I won the Imp...XD I'm uber grounded...and I'm in summer school and falling behind in that stare just like I was in REAL school...so what you all up to? 4laugh
xd Yay summer school!
-x-DBD-x-
Elegant Skye
Too many people signed their mules up onto durems team, but didnt do anything on them so it brought our score down.

All the people i talked to were on Durem but i think they were playing the games and last i saw we were only 0.1 points behind them. Also a lot of my friends were raising there averages on every game so i guess your kinda right but i think your wrong as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff