Finally more!!! 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 2 ]
We need more Imps though!!! 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 578 579 580 > >> >>> »|

-yawn-
Hello people

Friendly Trickster

@Coffee: Nuts.

@apop: The trick to that one is to not slam the space bar immediately. Wait until that power meter on the left hand side goes to the top, then hit it once as fast as you can. The closer that meter is to the top, the better your score. 3nodding
Alpha_Alien
apoptoxin4869
can some help me raise my score? i cant really get past the watermelon thing today and its brining my score down alots...

User Image

Don't hit the space bar. Let the bar on the left raise up to the top, then tap the space bar once.
You should get, at least, a 83%. 3nodding

"Laugh at him and you're undone,
But in some dreadful fashion,
Vengeance, he considers fun,
And plans it with a passion"

User Image
< - Quest thread, click eet

User Image (before late September - October, please?)
59/460k
[updates every 1k]

XD bottle caps are killing me too its off and my compter is lagging... what do i do?
=/ My screenshot: http://www.geekologie.com/2008/02/29/bed-trap.jpg

^-^ And hi all, I found with day 1 I had to not get the washing Mochi game. DX That game has absolutely killed me...I can't get higher than 5.7 crying . Anyways, what yall up to?

Shirtless Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Byaggha
@DownSight: That's true, they DO match us. We should go steal them from Gambino. What're they gonna do, sick the zombies on us? rolleyes xd

@StarBeri: That's not bad at all! With an average like that, you're definitely helping out the team. But if you're not satisfied with it, and think you can do better...I'm pulling for you. You can do it! heart

>3
I say bring the zombies on!
We can take them. We have one type of undead on our side too, on top of fantasy creatures. x3

It's sad that we've fallen behind. u.u
I keep on trying to raise more score, but then it backfires on me and I end up dropping lower. e.e;;

Smitten Lunatic

apoptoxin4869
Alpha_Alien
apoptoxin4869
can some help me raise my score? i cant really get past the watermelon thing today and its brining my score down alots...

User Image

Don't hit the space bar. Let the bar on the left raise up to the top, then tap the space bar once.

User Image

59/460k
[updates every 1k]

XD bottle caps are killing me too its off and my compter is lagging... what do i do?

User Image

You mean picking them up, or shooting them?

User Image

59/460k
[updates every 1k]

Sparkly Phantom

9,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Byaggha
@Coffee: Nuts.

@apop: The trick to that one is to not slam the space bar immediately. Wait until that power meter on the left hand side goes to the top, then hit it once as fast as you can. The closer that meter is to the top, the better your score. 3nodding

at first i thought the melon one was one of those rapid press ones, so i spazzed with it, and my computer froze over and over until i realized that XD
@_@ OOPS! That's not my screenshot crying . It didn't copy *stabs the mouse for being stupid* here it is for IRLs: User Image
Alpha_Alien
apoptoxin4869
Alpha_Alien
apoptoxin4869

User Image

User Image

59/460k
[updates every 1k]

User Image

You mean picking them up, or shooting them?

User Image

59/460k
[updates every 1k]

shooting them on day 2

Friendly Trickster

@DownSight: I don't think you can drop below your high score officially, so don't worry about a few bad games too much. You can always make it up later. And if you're not feeling the games right now, take a break and try again when you're better rested. They're not going anywhere, and we've still got all day tomorrow to raise our collective scores.
Egad, a few too many posts for my tastes. What is everyone up to?
Yes! I got today above 9. Now it's just Day 1 and 2 that are evil.

Sparkly Phantom

9,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
-spaz- all these click in order ones kill me crying i can't see the numbers

Friendly Trickster

00Nobody
at first i thought the melon one was one of those rapid press ones, so i spazzed with it, and my computer froze over and over until i realized that XD
A lot of people did that, I read. 3nodding

We're all so used to mashing keys now, when they do things like that we aren't ready for them. xd

@Coffee: Mainly hanging out here and considering wandering off for a bit to play some FF4. *shrug* Same old, same old. How about you?

Smitten Lunatic

apoptoxin4869
shooting them on day 2

User Image

Ah. Now, there's a curser deflect on those. That means the target won't sink up the way you want it.
My advice, that was given to me, is to try to hit just below them. Not a lot, but just a bit. They should flip.

User Image

59/460k
[updates every 1k]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas