Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

7,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
want to know how?
all you have to do is tektek MY avatar!

the prize of imps contains one angelic and one demonic imp.
you may NOT ask me for both angelic or both demonic instead.

Please Note:
THIS IS NOT A NORMAL TEKTEKING CONTEST. YOU WILL HAVE TO USE THE LINK TO MY TEKTEK ENVIRONMENT. DO NOT JUST GO TO TEKTEK AND MAKE A RANDOM AVATAR.
and for crap's sake DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. I WILL IGNORE YOUR PM!!

Rules:

1 - USE THE LINK I GIVE YOU. you are not allowed to alter the base in any way. I REPEAT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ALTER THE BASE IN ANY WAY. AT ALL. PERIOD. DON'T DO IT! the only time skin/clothes/eyes/mouth can be changed is through use of an item. entries that do not use my base will be disqualified. (please note my base DOES NOT have a mouth! do not add one!)
2 - DO NOT ASK ME FOR ANY OF MY ITEMS. the link provided contains only items that are in my inventory.
3 - DO NOT ADD ANY ITEMS TO THE ENVIRONMENT. entries that contain items i don't own will be disqualified. please note, if you click the tattoo tab, it brings up all of the tattoos in gaia. i do not own all of the tattoos in gaia.
4 - no flaming, begging, spamming, trolling, and follow the ToS
5 - IF YOU ARE ENTERING please post the avatar WITH the item list. avatars with no item list will be disqualified.
6 - MAKE SURE YOU READ THE TASK! avatars that do not follow the task guidelines will be disqualified.
6 - DO NOT ASK FOR CRITIQUE OF YOUR TEKTEK! i REFUSE to tell anyone what i do/don't like about the avatar they made, as this is a COMPETITION and giving people critique would be both unfair and would defeat the purpose of a contest. if you ask me what i think of your avi, i will ignore your question/

now that the rules are out of the way, here's your task!
tek tek me wearing my nightmare bustier!.
it is REQUIRED that your tektek entry have this item equipped!! you have no other restrictions as to what other items of mine you may use :3
i have updated the tektek environment to include both the new items i have and the bustier is on the base. do not remove the bustier!
p.s. you get bonus points if you don't use an item to change my hair

so, you've read the rules, right?

okay.

you might want to double check this one, because i'm getting a lot of entries that break the rules.

anyways....

you've read the task, right?

okay!

now you're ready to tektek me! here's is the link of tekteking glory!

when you enter, it is best to assume i only have one of each item in my inventory. i will be equipping the winning entry, and i can't equip what i don't have!
you've made it! click here for tektek!

remember to have fun, and be creative! the contest will run until noon on sunday, july 27th!

Dapper Lunatic

7,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
- Verb -

heart

It's who you do

Dapper Lunatic

7,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
- Verb -

heart

It's who you do
YAY I'LL DO IT! xD

Slumbering Tengu

Whoo sounds fun :3

I'll give it a try. I haven't done a tektek for someone in a while.

Hallowed Treasure

12,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Survivor 150
I'll give it a go! rolleyes
This link is takign a lot of time to load... DD<

Eloquent Flatterer

14,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300

Hallowed Treasure

12,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Survivor 150
Teh Summer Tic-Tac
This link is takign a lot of time to load... DD<

Same here

Slumbering Tengu

Just letting you know that the flag isn't in tektek yet. Tektek probably hasn't put any of the recent event items in yet.
@Verb: Could you get rid of all the items that don't fit the color scheme so the page can successfully load?

Dapper Lunatic

7,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
- Verb -

the page takes a long time to load because there are a lot of items. just be patient.

It's who you do

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces