Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Genius

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Tyson-the-Death-of-Storms
What's a satan's name is going on here?! I bring up one argument with the original poster then one person unwantedly comes into the situation to insult us both. Two more people come what looks like our recuse even though we were the ones original at a disagreement! I don't need saving I don't need help- hell I don't even remember what I was even talking about before! Everyone drop it, neither of us wanted this. And people wonder why I decline everyones' friend's request, it's because this is how people truly are!
lol don't worry man, i'm adult enough to drop the issue as i said i would in my reply to mr. i'm-gud-at-spellings-so-i-must-be-intelligent-hurrrhurrrhurrrr.

personally, i wasn't trying to help you. i just have a vendetta against spelling/grammar nazis. :]

why don't we all drop this and eat some pot pies? i'm missing out on my wonderful gintama anime posting on this forum. lol.
Grr, I'm just as mad at some teammates, who think we've won. I have a bad feeling, that we could lose. I mean, I think it's weird that Durem didn't catch up when we had a .01 lead, considering how dedicated you guys get. They're could've been bugs. Gah, I definently hope we win, but I don't know.....
GO BARTON!

Explorer

User Image
User Image

Some people from BArton ARE stupid idiots, yes.
But not all of us xP

And uh... I thought scoring had ended almost three hours ago already.
(The scoring that counts, I mean)
So isn't it obvious that Barton has won? Maybe I just misunderstood the timezones or something...
Correct me if I am wrong xD
User Image
Just so you don't accuse these people of hacking or cheating or whatever. I was the one who received this link via PM. So I thought I'd share it and get some insight from follow Bartons. There are good people on this team as I hope you can see now. If you find these "noobs" who spoiled our name and offended you, please point them out to us.
I may not head out of Barton's forum. (I was having too much fun eating party ice cream in there. xD Green Mouse with Telephone flavor!) So I don't doubt there is cocky people outside of there from Barton posting, but like in the forum, we have celebration threads and what not, but from what I already know, and what we've been talking about, we know that we may not when, and they still have to finalize the scores, but we didn't think that should effect us throwing some parties.

Lol, then we have the sappy 'I'll miss you guys! Love and hugs!" threads. xDD

I got off topic. :B

OOOOhhh yeah. Basically, we know its up in the air right now as to who actually one, well a majority of us know, Im not talking about all of us, cause we do have our hand full of idiots as well, but we're just hyped at how well we did this year. We kept our spirits instead of like in the waterfight. If we win this year, awesome! =D If we don't, oh well, it was a really fun event and that's all that should matter. =D Kudos to who ever wins because we all put in a lot of effort.

Haha... I so don't know what Im going on about, I need sleep. :B
ouch....that hurt
Arctic Vixen
Barton has already ruined my opinion of them. XP

Seriously.

A LOT of your people are in some SERIOUS denial in the main Olympic forum @.@ And they refuse to listen to reason. And they're being buttholes about it.

They apparently don't GET that the scores aren't FINAL yet, regardless of what they are shown from Developers. And again, they're being buttholes. Apparently, anyone from Durem who attempts to save them from some possible embarrassment at boasting when they MIGHT have actually lost is in denial

I'm telling you...if I wake up tomorrow and we somehow DID win, I will crack up. Absolutely crack up.

So....yeah. My opinion of Barton? Down the drain.

Down the drain? You don't exactly shine as Durems's best. This isn't fair, this is posted in the place where we can't even normally reach so we can't even defend ourselves! I happened to come across a post that gave the link. That's rude so say A LOT of our people are in denial, that means you tally out a majority of all of us to be that way, when in fact it is a minority. This game, rejected version or not is about sportsmanship, and from these posts I hardly see any of it, even among your own teammates and that's very depressing. Cheers to both teams for their valant efforts, let tomorrow be a better day for us all.
they6 are just in phase two of phase four, over-confident...

Romantic Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
I'm sorry about the people who are overconfident

It completely ruins any sportsmanship

But tbh, stressing about us in a place we can't get to without a direct link is slightly immature on your part also.

But oh well.

I personally don't care any more, I had fun playing the games, and the sense of togetherness in the Barton Gym was amazing, I didn't realising how fulfilling internet olympics could be.

May the best team have won smile
not all of us are like that...
gonk

Invisible Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
Arctic Vixen

Seriously.

A LOT of your people are in some SERIOUS denial in the main Olympic forum @.@ And they refuse to listen to reason. And they're being buttholes about it.

They apparently don't GET that the scores aren't FINAL yet, regardless of what they are shown from Developers. And again, they're being buttholes. Apparently, anyone from Durem who attempts to save them from some possible embarrassment at boasting when they MIGHT have actually lost is in denial

I'm telling you...if I wake up tomorrow and we somehow DID win, I will crack up. Absolutely crack up.

wow anger problem much?
soar loser much?
only scoaring they have left to do is probably Deleting the mule scores so sorry but youl probably be in 3rd or somthing since mule scores dont count

Newbie Entrepreneur

I have no problem with people getting cocky, it's something they do. And the ones who get cocky usually lose, but don't take my word for it.
Hiccupsdude
Arctic Vixen

Seriously.

wow anger problem much?
soar loser much?
only scoaring they have left to do is probably Deleting the mule scores so sorry but youl probably be in 3rd or somthing since mule scores dont count

see..thats what we dont need right now. D:

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
i just wanna say, it was a blast competing against you guys, and no matter who wins, i enjoyed it. i am from barton and i wanna say you were great opponents. you were the only ones really fighting with us in the olympics. lol. even if it may have turned ugly, it brought some fun to the game in terms of fighting to be on the top. i hope there are no hard feelings.

again, no matter who wins, i had fun. and i think your team is cool.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff