Welcome to Gaia! ::

ima get In and Out ^^
VOTE!

Je suis agile comme je suis rapide...

User Image

...Et comment vous mourez est mon rick prochain.

WATCH!
jacolyn
i'm the youngest in my family. :/ so like, my parents still act as if i'm like, 12, and don't let me do anything because i'm always supposedly too young.

Oooh, yah, I'm supposedly really tiny, when I'm actually kinda normalish. I mean, I go to the mall, and I'm like...the same as most of the womens.
So everybody treats me as if I'm a baby, too. D: Or they don't believe me when I tell them my real age.

And ahaha, it was raining like crazy here only a half an hour ago, and now it's really sunny. O___o
I'm wondering what's going to happen to the giant parade float! DDD:
PirateCandy
jacolyn
i'm the youngest in my family. :/ so like, my parents still act as if i'm like, 12, and don't let me do anything because i'm always supposedly too young.

Oooh, yah, I'm supposedly really tiny, when I'm actually kinda normalish. I mean, I go to the mall, and I'm like...the same as most of the womens.
So everybody treats me as if I'm a baby, too. D: Or they don't believe me when I tell them my real age.

And ahaha, it was raining like crazy here only a half an hour ago, and now it's really sunny. O___o
I'm wondering what's going to happen to the giant parade float! DDD:
Aw, nobody ever believes me when i tell them my real age. they'd be like, 'no ur not lol'.

arouns here it always storms, and then like, 5 minutes right after it's completely sunny.
wahmbulance
jacolyn
wahmbulance

*Waves* HIII Jacolyn!!!!!!
jacolyn
HEYYY. (:

Hehe, how r you?
VOTE!

User Image

WATCH!
Cyber-STIX
VOTE!

User Image

WATCH!

Hiiii!!!!!!
Whoa...this thread COMPLETELY died.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out