Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devilish_Viet
suckamc
Actually............ Pretty much all the n00b losers who bring teams down were weeded out and removed from the score.
Can't we just be happy with second? And not blame it on people? Just be proud of yourself and your fellow teammates.
I mean, you should see the Aekea gym. It's full of people excited and spirited about being in fourth. They're super happy to be getting a burnt toast trophy! You should take a leaf from their book, and just be happy for Barton.
couldn't say it any better (Y) whee 3nodding

Thank you ^////^ I'm glad you agree with me.

Dapper Millionaire

suckamc
Actually............ Pretty much all the n00b losers who bring teams down were weeded out and removed from the score.
Can't we just be happy with second? And not blame it on people? Just be proud of yourself and your fellow teammates.
I mean, you should see the Aekea gym. It's full of people excited and spirited about being in fourth. They're super happy to be getting a burnt toast trophy! You should take a leaf from their book, and just be happy for Barton.

Agreed,
We all did our best.
Im happy just to be with Durem again.
We still got second,
We still have our pride and sprit.
We're still Duremites <3
suckamc

you make everything seem flowery and s**t...
i don't like you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces