• Pet Lover 100
Dexigone
alex xeno
Dexigone
alex xeno
Dexigone
Some dead elk person, I think.
looks like you will be a mother soon... eek

Nope, humans and elk cannot reproduce with each other. Even on Gaia that is impossible.
But in gaia, anything is possible O.O

Well, I'm not an elk-person, plus carl creeps me out. Plus, ITS HUNTIN' SEASON! *Brings out the weapons* twisted
I agree. have a magci muffin top muffin ~hands it to you~ ^.^

Lonely Athlete

21,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
alex xeno
Dexigone
alex xeno
Dexigone
alex xeno
Dexigone

Nope, humans and elk cannot reproduce with each other. Even on Gaia that is impossible.

Well, I'm not an elk-person, plus carl creeps me out. Plus, ITS HUNTIN' SEASON! *Brings out the weapons* twisted

haha thank you!
alex xeno
Dexigone
alex xeno
Dexigone
alex xeno
Dexigone

(Carl pushes you down into the muddy earth in an attempt to cover you in mud and other elk-produced scents. This is as close to "love" as Carl is capable of expressing. You should feel honored.)

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Dexigone
alex xeno
Dexigone
alex xeno
Dexigone

haha thank you!
Haha, I hope you enjoy it and the magic it has in it.(Giving you a muffin top) now lets go hunting~
Dexigone
alex xeno
Dexigone
alex xeno
Dexigone

(Carl pushes you down into the muddy earth in an attempt to cover you in mud and other elk-produced scents. This is as close to "love" as Carl is capable of expressing. You should feel honored.)

Quotable Lunatic

13,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
[NPC] Carl
Dexigone
alex xeno
Dexigone
alex xeno
Dexigone

Am I weird for thinking this sounds kinda pleasant?

Learned Bunny

17,200 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Cute little elks are good.

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
What's the item and how do i get it LOL

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
so what Bambi's mom cheated on the king for the forest with Carl? Or did Carl pwn the king of the forest and take his throne?

Unforgiving Gaian

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Mike D.
[NPC] Carl
Dexigone
alex xeno
Dexigone

You must be a furry. emotion_awesome

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Coupler
Mike D.
[NPC] Carl
Dexigone
alex xeno
Dexigone

Doesn't a furry like anthropomorphic animals Carl is like..an actual animal XD I'm pretty sure its just bestiality.

Unforgiving Gaian

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
perryunicornboy
Coupler
Mike D.
[NPC] Carl
Dexigone

Doesn't a furry like anthropomorphic animals Carl is like..an actual animal XD I'm pretty sure its just bestiality.
Not all of them. <.<

Learned Bunny

17,200 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
We all gave birth to Carl's child.

Witty Connoisseur

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash