• Super Tipsy 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Kassavdra
Externae Spatio Centurio
Kassavdra
Jambles-chan
Kassavdra
You need to watch the season with the 10th Doctor and Donna Noble.

I've watched series 1-6 and I'm up to date with the episodes so far in series 7.

*Ponders*

The 10th Doctor saved her with the modified sonic screwdriver in the silent library episodes right?

I just read your 1st post modification. cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl
I think we have all had a brain scramble at some point! I know I have them on a regular basis!
I just got your avi rofl I wish I could make a Cyberman one emotion_dowant

Ooh! You should suggest that to Gaia! they did make the poice box and Space Trek items!

Hmm. I want a Dalek, too. gonk

Obsessive Bibliophile

26,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Externae Spatio Centurio
Kassavdra
Externae Spatio Centurio
Kassavdra
Jambles-chan
Kassavdra
You need to watch the season with the 10th Doctor and Donna Noble.

I've watched series 1-6 and I'm up to date with the episodes so far in series 7.

*Ponders*

The 10th Doctor saved her with the modified sonic screwdriver in the silent library episodes right?

I think we have all had a brain scramble at some point! I know I have them on a regular basis!

Ooh! You should suggest that to Gaia! they did make the poice box and Space Trek items!

But of course...

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Kassavdra
Externae Spatio Centurio
Kassavdra
Externae Spatio Centurio
Kassavdra

But of course...
gonk There's just so many items I want! And when they make them, I won't be able to afford them!

Obsessive Bibliophile

26,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Externae Spatio Centurio
Kassavdra
Externae Spatio Centurio
Kassavdra
Externae Spatio Centurio
Kassavdra

But of course...
gonk There's just so many items I want! And when they make them, I won't be able to afford them!

Play lots of tanks and save up your gold! When I first saw someone with Invisible Friend I went nuts. I HAD to have my own TARDIS!!! So I set a goal and played 30 tanks a day. I'd do 10 in the morning before work, 10 during lunch and 10 after work. My friend who introduced my to Gaia was stunned at how fast I saved up the money. gaia_gaiagold

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Kassavdra
Externae Spatio Centurio
Kassavdra
Externae Spatio Centurio
Kassavdra

But of course...

Play lots of tanks and save up your gold! When I first saw someone with Invisible Friend I went nuts. I HAD to have my own TARDIS!!! So I set a goal and played 30 tanks a day. I'd do 10 in the morning before work, 10 during lunch and 10 after work. My friend who introduced my to Gaia was stunned at how fast I saved up the money. gaia_gaiagold
I don't have the patience gonk

Obsessive Bibliophile

26,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Externae Spatio Centurio
Kassavdra
Externae Spatio Centurio
Kassavdra
Externae Spatio Centurio
Kassavdra

But of course...

Hey, it's only a minute per tank! But I'll admit, by the time I hd saved enough, I had Booty Grab Burn-Out! cat_rofl

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Kassavdra
Externae Spatio Centurio
Kassavdra
Externae Spatio Centurio
Kassavdra

But of course...

Hey, it's only a minute per tank! But I'll admit, by the time I hd saved enough, I had Booty Grab Burn-Out! cat_rofl
Oh my god, I should make a Bob avatar rofl rofl rofl rofl

Amorous Nerd

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Citizen 200
Obviously the death part has been explained.

But I do still ponder the ageing part. To my eye the last episode aired she looked MUCH older than when she first regenerated to this body. But then going back to the library episodes she doesn't look as old as the episode just aired.

So I'm still left to ponder, will/does she get wrinkles and her body age? Or is it just dependent on what make up she's wearing/ expression she's making?

Liberal Dabbler

Woah, I think I need to watch The Silent Library again. It's been too long.
And for the record I think we need ood on gaia.

Rainbow Fairy

47,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Well when she first regenerated into "River" she joked about ageing backward to fool people (I think this was an attempt to explain why when River dies in the Library she is young (rather than the obvious because it was record earlier reason))... however this is flawed in that not much later she ends up giving up her regeneration to save the doctor.... maybe there is some small linger effect that prevents or slows her ageing.... or maybe she has some kind of futuristic cosmetic surgery to make it look like she doesn't age (as she knows that it is hard for the Doctor to see her grow old)
Hmmmm...RULE #1 The DOCTOR LIES!!!...He might have told the PONDS that RIVER didnt have any more regens because doing what she did would have killed without time for regen. That's why RIVER didnt let the DOCTOR do it because HE woudl have permanently DIED therefore no 11TH & no PONDS so no RIVER...PARADOX!!!.

Angelic Man-Lover

22,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
She looked a lot older in Silent Library than she does now. But maybe that's just me. I haven't seen that epsode in a long time. They'll kick her off one day...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff