Welcome to Gaia! ::

I spent ALL DAY making this for my brother. he really likes Doctor Who. 4laugh
I found this red telly box and turned it into the Tardis! the little white box has a replica of the sign that is on the Tardis but the picture is too bright to really see it. ^^
it has a shelf/cabinet inside for him to put his movies and games.
User Image

Invisible Nerd

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
I once made a TARDIS out if a poptarts box. but i lost it. sweatdrop

Magical Neko

24,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
that is pretty bad-a**! I'm sure you could sell those for ludicrous profit if you could find more boxes to paint.
Neko Athena
that is pretty bad-a**! I'm sure you could sell those for ludicrous profit if you could find more boxes to paint.

you think so? the place where I got the box had a bunch of them. c:
but it's pretty time consuming. it took me allll day!

Magical Neko

24,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Alice In Wonderbread
Neko Athena

you think so? the place where I got the box had a bunch of them. c:
but it's pretty time consuming. it took me allll day!
labors of love often are. i am currently developing a TARDIS afghan pattern and hope to sell them on Etsy. you'd be surprised how rabid some collectors are.

Dear Dog

Ooh that's nice!
Mrs Manatee
Ooh that's nice!

thank you so much! 4laugh

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

Alice In Wonderbread
I spent ALL DAY making this for my brother. he really likes Doctor Who. 4laugh
I found this red telly box and turned it into the Tardis! the little white box has a replica of the sign that is on the Tardis but the picture is too bright to really see it. ^^
it has a shelf/cabinet inside for him to put his movies and games.
User Image
You need a light on the top.... Along with about one million rooms and a way into the time vortex...
Sentient Blob
You need a light on the top.... Along with about one million rooms and a way into the time vortex...

neutral well, unfortunately, I misplaced my sonic screwdriver so I had to do my best without it.

Newbie Explorer

You could make those and sell them at a convention! I bet they would sell really well. I would buy one! Just don't forget to add the little light on top! xd
Jambles-chan
You could make those and sell them at a convention! I bet they would sell really well. I would buy one! Just don't forget to add the little light on top! xd

yeah, I need to add that. whee I was too ancy to give it to my brother though, I didn't wanna wait until I had the top made! c:
how much do you think I could sell these for? surprised they're decently tall, probably around 3 feet tall and have three shelves inside.

Newbie Explorer

Alice In Wonderbread
Jambles-chan

yeah, I need to add that. whee I was too ancy to give it to my brother though, I didn't wanna wait until I had the top made! c:
how much do you think I could sell these for? surprised they're decently tall, probably around 3 feet tall and have three shelves inside.

The cost of supplies (telephone box, paint, light, etc.) for each one made plus a little extra so you are making a profit.

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
That's really awesome!

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Two or three years ago, I'd seen those little telephone booths at a store called Garden Ridge and immediately wanted to turn it into a TARDIS. However, my Whovian obsession wasn't major enough to pay $50 dollars for it.
Bravo! You've done a fantastic job! Something to definitely post on craftster.org.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff