Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Weeping Angels would totally win those snakes in her hair each have two eyes so think of all those angels infecting their minds and then finally the angel will take over Medusa's body! It's that simple!

Fanatical Nerd

Weeping Angels v. ghosts would be interesting. I think ghosts would probably win. If a ghost looks at the Angel, the Angel turns to stone and the ghost float through it. No effect on the ghost. Plus, even if ghostie did not look at the Angel, it still is immaterial, so the Angel would not be able to touch it and send it back in time. And, since the ghost is already dead, there would be no reason for the Angel to do so. After all, there would be no time of what could have been for the Angel to feed on.

Versatile Survivor

9,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Rory wins...
TroyHeart1234
WEEPING ANGLES OMFG I WAS SO SCARED WHEN I SAW THIS EPISODE burning_eyes

lol I think everyone was, when it comes to doctor who though I think the Vashda Nerada scare me the most..

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
hahahahahahah
Bununny
TroyHeart1234
WEEPING ANGLES OMFG I WAS SO SCARED WHEN I SAW THIS EPISODE burning_eyes

lol I think everyone was, when it comes to doctor who though I think the Vashda Nerada scare me the most..

Liberal Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Angles of course

3,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
Weeping Angles would sooo not win!
Everyone forgets Madussa's hair is made of snakes, with their own eyes!!!
Therein they could watch a weeping angle even if Maduss herself was looking away.
Done and dusted!
Greek Gods Rule! biggrin
Sometimes, I like to hide under my bed and pretend I am a carrot... peace i'm out
weeping angels...mabey

3,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ElvenQueen505
Therein they could watch a weeping angle even if Maduss herself was looking away.
Done and dusted!
Greek Gods Rule! biggrin

And that is why I started this tread, Medusa and her hair of snakes and the weeping angels the two baddies that have plagued their respective mythologies. Unless the angels catch her at a time where she would like to have a conversation with a living being and have it go both ways , there was the conundrum of victim turned to stone vs turned to stone when looked upon. If she caught them with their hands down would they permanently be stone?

Beloved Explorer

7,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
Magnus_DrAK
ElvenQueen505
Done and dusted!
Greek Gods Rule! biggrin

And that is why I started this tread, Medusa and her hair of snakes and the weeping angels the two baddies that have plagued their respective mythologies. Unless the angels catch her at a time where she would like to have a conversation with a living being and have it go both ways , there was the conundrum of victim turned to stone vs turned to stone when looked upon. If she caught them with their hands down would they permanently be stone?

The Weeping Angel would have to win, because of the simple fact "That which holds the image of an angel becomes itself an angel." Even Medusa succeeded in turning the Weeping Angel into stone, wouldn't the statue just turn into another weeping angel?

Super Grabber

xd would be cool to see

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff