Welcome to Gaia! ::

There are 1000 threads on here asking people about their favorite Doctors and Companions...
But over the (almost) 50 years that the show has been on, we have seen some great supporting roles. Many of these characters could have moved into the TARDIS and been amazing.

What forgotten characters do YOU think should have made it aboard for a while?
Myself, I think Jethro Cane (from the 10th Doctor episode "Midnight" ) would have been great away from his parents. The Doctor hasnt had a young companion since Adric (and he sucked)!

I also still dream of seeing Jenny ("The Doctor's Daughter" ) returning and traveling with the Doctor or maybe Luke Smith (from Sarah Jane Adventures).

Dapper Explorer

Wilfred (Donna's grandpa) would have been a great one. I know he got to be a bit of a companion but I think he would have made a great long term one.

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Sally Shipton Sparrow

Dapper Gekko

Seconding the nomination for Jenny, though she might also get her own spinoff.

I would have also liked to see Luke from the Sontaran episodes travel with the Doctor at least briefly. His character had a lot of potential for some character building.

Lastly, Liz 10, purely because she was a badass. Unfortunately, she has a city to rule over. :>
i would have loved to see jenny from 'the doctor's daughter' and rita from 'the god complex' as companions.

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Born Backwards
Sally Shipton Sparrow

Haha.

Her or Van Gogh for me. Or Anne Chaplet, instead of her descendant Dodo.

Karasunosaki's Prince

Feline Friend

17,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Rita, the doctor-lady (or med student, can't recall which) from The God Complex. Man. I hated how she went. :<
I've often thought Cully from the Second Doctor story "The Dominators" had potential as a companion, not least because, like the Doctor, he was something of a misfit within his own society.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff