Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Lunatic

5,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I haven't watched the previous seasons yet and jumped to 6th season crying though I don't mind much since it was still funny whee and though I liked the 11th Doctor the previous ones seems more quirkier~ not sure though rofl

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Edward 100
My favourite has to be Rowan Atkinson for the Red Nose Day special, he was actually an amazing Doctor. Hugh Grant actually did a good job too.
Canon Doctor: David Tennant, Christopher Eccelston, Colin Baker

Non-canon: Richard E. Grant

Friendly Lunatic

5,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
rofl I badly need to catch up LOL rofl

Owchy T_T's Husband

Shirtless Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
David Tennant and Matt Smith are my favorites. Btw has any one else noticed how much of a pimp the doctor is? I wish I could get chicks like that! Maybe its the sweet clothes he wears.

Friendly Lunatic

5,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Bloody AngelSlayer
David Tennant and Matt Smith are my favorites. Btw has any one else noticed how much of a pimp the doctor is? I wish I could get chicks like that! Maybe its the sweet clothes he wears.

Hahaha!! I know right!? XD It's so funny when a girl hits or tries something on him, OMG the face he makes!! XD rofl

Owchy T_T's Husband

Shirtless Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Fancy lollipopdoll
Bloody AngelSlayer

Hahaha!! I know right!? XD It's so funny when a girl hits or tries something on him, OMG the face he makes!! XD rofl

He even has his own pimpmobile, that friggin flies!!
I know this is unpopular to say, but....
eleven.

Friendly Lunatic

5,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
rubythemonster
I know this is unpopular to say, but....
eleven.

4laugh I love the eleventh doctor too!! mostly because He's the only one I've watched so far. XD oh I just love the scene where Amy hits on The Doctor blaugh

Friendly Lunatic

5,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Bloody AngelSlayer
Fancy lollipopdoll
Bloody AngelSlayer

He even has his own pimpmobile, that friggin flies!!

TARDIS?! XD OMG I love her!! oh the episode where She was put in a human's body. XD favorite ep ever!! so it's like a so-so on the pimpmobile cause well it's a girl and has feelings for the Doc -ish... XD

Partying Vampire

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Full closet 200
I didn't really care for the ninth doctor.....

Just to put things clear....I like both ten and eleven but....

Both ten and eleven have their dorky, nerdy, quirky, moments and they both have their complete awesome moment so I can't decide......

ll OMORI ll's Kouhai

Newbie Phantom

I like the fifth doctor!

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I havn't watched doctors 1-8 but of 9-11? ummm... it is such a hard choice because they are all so different!! But i would have to say it is a battle between David Tennant and Matt Smith. wink
I just watched this series this past year and I am not in love. David Tennant is by far the best! I just started the season where it is no longer David Tennant and i honestly dont really like him.
I haven't seen any classic Who yet.
My favorite NewWho is the Ninth!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas