10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
x0_FATIMAGIC
Born Backwards
-Ood
-Carrionite
-I forgot their name but the rhino police, purely because I LOVE their language!

The Rhino police are called the Judoon. I can't stand them, but they're better than the Sontaran or the Slitheen. rolleyes

By the way, did you watch Game of Thrones on Monday? Joffrey got bitchslapped by his mom. It was pretty awesome. But nowhere near as epic as the Impslap.

Aha yep! And the second ep's been leaked!
That baby/kids getting killed...ugh really struggled through that.
Born Backwards
x0_FATIMAGIC
Born Backwards
-Ood
-Carrionite
-I forgot their name but the rhino police, purely because I LOVE their language!

The Rhino police are called the Judoon. I can't stand them, but they're better than the Sontaran or the Slitheen. rolleyes

By the way, did you watch Game of Thrones on Monday? Joffrey got bitchslapped by his mom. It was pretty awesome. But nowhere near as epic as the Impslap.

It has? Ah, well, I watch it online since I don't get HBO anyway. I KNOW. I had to half-cover my eyes at that part. At least they had the decency not to show anything. I mean, I know nothing happened to that baby, but still... :/

That has to be the most hardcore thing ever aired on the show so far. And that's saying something.

By the way, I posted this on YT. XD

"I heard a disgusting lie about uncle Jaime." Really, Joffrey? Please, tell us what it is. TELL US. XD

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
x0_FATIMAGIC
Born Backwards
x0_FATIMAGIC
Born Backwards
-Ood
-Carrionite

It has? Ah, well, I watch it online since I don't get HBO anyway. I KNOW. I had to half-cover my eyes at that part. At least they had the decency not to show anything. I mean, I know nothing happened to that baby, but still... :/

That has to be the most hardcore thing ever aired on the show so far. And that's saying something.

"I heard a disgusting lie about uncle Jaime." Really, Joffrey? Please, tell us what it is. TELL US. XD

It is available online (I don't have HBO either), I don't even think it's aired on HBO yet (to anyone who has HBO, has it been aired?).
Yeah I think so too...sex, drugs & death scenes feel so mundane now compared to that!
AHAHAH I LOVE IT!! Cersei & Tyrion should get a tag-team thing happening eheh.
I love the OOD..their so cute xD
Adipose = cuteness!
Weeping angels
Daleks (tho not the new colorful ones)
The Master (who was in tennants episodes).
biggrin
Born Backwards
x0_FATIMAGIC
Born Backwards
x0_FATIMAGIC
Born Backwards
-Ood
-Carrionite

It is available online (I don't have HBO either), I don't even think it's aired on HBO yet (to anyone who has HBO, has it been aired?).
Yeah I think so too...sex, drugs & death scenes feel so mundane now compared to that!

For those two seconds, I managed to have some respect for Cersei. For those two seconds.

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
x0_FATIMAGIC
Born Backwards
x0_FATIMAGIC
Born Backwards
x0_FATIMAGIC
Born Backwards
-Ood
-Carrionite

For those two seconds, I managed to have some respect for Cersei. For those two seconds.

Aha same!

Angelic Vampire

12,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Survivor 150
Weeping Angels or The silence. Oh so freaky. whee

Fashionable Genius

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Sisters of Plenitude~
cat_4laugh
Timelords, Ood, Daleks, Adipose.
(And others.)

The things in Silence in the Library for most creepy. What are they called? Vashta Nerada?

Sparkly Citizen

9,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I adore the Daleks! They're just so cute >w<
I'm also quite fond of the cat-people from New-New-York.
My least favourite species are the Cybermen.
Definitely the Silence. The whole idea of them is unnerving. but then, you wouldn't remember being unnerved by them lol

plus the suits... gotta love the suits
Of course, I love the Daleks. But the Weeping Angels are a close second on my list.

As for least favourite, almost any of the aliens Davies introduced to the show.
The Silence. Yeah yeah it's a religious group, but I think those creepy-a** creatures are cool too. Them and Weeping Angels.

Disregarding Time Lords.
Vashta Nerada, they scared the crap out of me heart and of course Weeping Angles.. and Silence biggrin Love their freakiness biggrin

Conservative Phantom

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
Time Lords, of course, especially if they're extra handsome. wink
Followed by Daleks, Zygons, and Oods. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash