Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuriko13
The Ood! They're so cuddly

I love their song. <3
I love the Weeping Angels cause they scare the crap out of you.
But I've also always considered myself an "Odd Ood" so to speak. rofl
Time Lords, of course! mrgreen
I have to say my favorite are the Daleks, the Weeping Angels, Time lords of course), I think they were called Nano genes from the episode with the 9th doctor during WW2 and the creatures that would say are you my mommy?), the Ood, the Sicorax, The Face of Bo, and the time agents mainly Captain Jack Harkness, and finally the Silence. Then from the Torchwood series I love the Weevles.

Phantom

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
weeping angels X3
User Image
weeping angels, sontauron, silurian, daleks, weevles (torchwood) and for some reason slitheen (from 9th doctor and sarah jane adventures)

ps. graske whee
Chiichiro_22
I have to say my favorite are the Daleks, the Weeping Angels, Time lords of course), I think they were called Nano genes from the episode with the 9th doctor during WW2 and the creatures that would say are you my mommy?), the Ood, the Sicorax, The Face of Bo, and the time agents mainly Captain Jack Harkness, and finally the Silence. Then from the Torchwood series I love the Weevles.

the "are you my mummy?" creatures are called gas mask zombies.
x0_FATIMAGIC
Yuriko13
The Ood! They're so cuddly

I love their song. <3

cute and able to kill you in many, *sigh* many ways mrgreen
timeywimeystuffz
weeping angels, sontauron, silurian, daleks, weevles (torchwood) and for some reason slitheen (from 9th doctor and sarah jane adventures)

ps. graske whee

Weevils FTW. Janet is my favorite Weevil. XD

But I hate the Slitheen. They're just green mashmallow farting sumo pansies.

Invisible Phantom

Besides humans and Time Lords?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Ood. Oh yes.

Scariest I'd have to say, for me...
Hm...
Lonely Assassins. By far.
Common opinion, it sometimes seems,
but there it is.

Feral Rogue

23,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Lets see favorite aliens would include: Vashta Nerada, Forest of Cheem, Krafayis (In Vincent & The doctor), Reapers and the Star Whales.

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
-Ood
-Carrionite
-I forgot their name but the rhino police, purely because I LOVE their language!
Born Backwards
-Ood
-Carrionite
-I forgot their name but the rhino police, purely because I LOVE their language!

The Rhino police are called the Judoon. I can't stand them, but they're better than the Sontaran or the Slitheen. rolleyes

By the way, did you watch Game of Thrones on Monday? Joffrey got bitchslapped by his mom. It was pretty awesome. But nowhere near as epic as the Impslap.

Fairy

8,725 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
the wee fat things i have no idea what they were called but the things made of fat haha.
THEY WERE AWESOME
xcumberbitch
the wee fat things i have no idea what they were called but the things made of fat haha.
THEY WERE AWESOME

Those would be the baby Adipose. And yes, they are the cutest little bastards to ever come out of Doctor Who. Well, them and Jack Harkness. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff