Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
I haven't seen the classic Doctor Who yet, though I really got into it with the 10th doctor. I love them all, they all are different and bring something new to the screen. I look forward to the 12th! As for companions, It's hard for me to choose. I think Donna is starting to become one of my favorites.

Devoted Phantom

I'm definitely a minority butttttt!

My favorite companion is Amy. :3
And my favorite doctor is the Ninth. <3

Lonely Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
MistressLokken

I never got to watch all of Amy's series. I liked her, especially her appearance in the last episode that aired. I've been trying to find 9th season online since I don't have Netflix anymore and it is surprisingly hard to, but I will eventually!

Devoted Phantom

Thestarsaregolden
MistressLokken

I never got to watch all of Amy's series. I liked her, especially her appearance in the last episode that aired. I've been trying to find 9th season online since I don't have Netflix anymore and it is surprisingly hard to, but I will eventually!

There is just something about the ninth doctor that makes him one that you can really relate to. Eccleston is a very talented actor and I do hope that you are able to watch it soon. I was really upset that his time on the show was so short.

Lonely Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
MistressLokken
Thestarsaregolden
MistressLokken

There is just something about the ninth doctor that makes him one that you can really relate to. Eccleston is a very talented actor and I do hope that you are able to watch it soon. I was really upset that his time on the show was so short.

I've seen it before, though it was upsetting that he only had a season and the others had 3 or even more I think? Do you know why he left?

Devoted Phantom

Thestarsaregolden
MistressLokken
Thestarsaregolden
MistressLokken

I've seen it before, though it was upsetting that he only had a season and the others had 3 or even more I think? Do you know why he left?

In an interview he stated that it was on-set politics and principles that finally led him to resign. And was quoted as saying, "I left because of politics. I did not see eye to eye with them. I didn't agree with the way things were being run. I didn't like the culture that had grown up around the series. So I left, I felt, over a principle."

Lonely Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
MistressLokken
Thestarsaregolden
MistressLokken
Thestarsaregolden
MistressLokken

In an interview he stated that it was on-set politics and principles that finally led him to resign. And was quoted as saying, "I left because of politics. I did not see eye to eye with them. I didn't agree with the way things were being run. I didn't like the culture that had grown up around the series. So I left, I felt, over a principle."

Well at least he could leave and not being forced onto continuing.
10th doctor and Rory
Favourite doctor is definitely the tenth doctor and favourite companion would be Clara Oswald, I think that she didn't get as much love as the other companions but I just friggin love her wittiness heart

Lonely Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Yun_Violette
Favourite doctor is definitely the tenth doctor and favourite companion would be Clara Oswald, I think that she didn't get as much love as the other companions but I just friggin love her wittiness heart

Its ironic. One of my favorite episodes is the asylum of the Daleks. I loved her in it, and I was like "I wish she could come back!" AND SHE CAME BACK. I was so happy. She probably would be my favorite, but I haven't really seen any of her season.

Beloved Ladykiller

6,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Contributor 150
My favorite Classic Who doctor is 3, my favorite new who doctor is 10. My favorite companions are Rose&Donna, because I'm a predictable idiot.
I really liked Martha too!
Thestarsaregolden
Yun_Violette

Its ironic. One of my favorite episodes is the asylum of the Daleks. I loved her in it, and I was like "I wish she could come back!" AND SHE CAME BACK. I was so happy. She probably would be my favorite, but I haven't really seen any of her season.
Oh you're gonna love her heart her chemistry with eleven is so good and her personality is superb
The 10th doctor is hot, and i got a shirt of him at Hot Topic! heart redface heart whee cool eek
Favorite Doctor: Matt Smith.......Favorite companion: Amy Pond! but i still love all the others l0l its really hard to choose.

Dapper Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
For me it's a tie between Wilfred Mott, Donna Noble, Jack Harknes, and River Song.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff