Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Genius

6,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Personally my favorite character is Donna. At first, I really didn't like her and I thought she was too pushy and too persistent with trying to save people.
But she was a good person. She was also sassy and strong. She was probably the strongest person in the whole show smile

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Just new, huh?

I guess Brian Williams (Rory's dad). He's just so very much Arthur Dent, and I would have loved more adventures with him.

Witty Genius

6,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
His character is such a kook smile
And only New DW because i'm not very far into the classic series yet and I don't have much time for it sad
Hmm... only new-who... I would have to say either Donna Noble or Rory Williams-Pond.
Not counting the Doctor, I'm going to have to go with Rose. The amount of love I have for her character is borderline ridiculous.
RORY.
best boyfriend evar.
I also just liked that overall, he was a very caring person.
River. And her sass.

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
RoseTyler05
Not counting the Doctor, I'm going to have to go with Rose. The amount of love I have for her character is borderline ridiculous.

Gee, there's a surprise. emotion_awesome
Xiam
RoseTyler05

I know! What a twist! rofl

Also, thank you for changing me back to the Crimson Brigade.

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
RoseTyler05
Xiam
RoseTyler05

I'm not sure if that's sarcasm or you really wanted to be on the Crimson Brigade. I'm not even sure what the differences are.
Xiam
RoseTyler05
Xiam
RoseTyler05

I'm not sure if that's sarcasm or you really wanted to be on the Crimson Brigade. I'm not even sure what the differences are.

No sarcasm. I don't know what the differences are either, but I like the title Crimson Brigade. It also lets me attempt terrible Prydonian robes. biggrin

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
RoseTyler05
Xiam
RoseTyler05
Xiam
RoseTyler05

No sarcasm. I don't know what the differences are either, but I like the title Crimson Brigade. It also lets me attempt terrible Prydonian robes. biggrin

Haha, well alright then. whee

Yeah, I can't help but think I'd probably be more at home, concept-wise, in another group, but... well, red's already in my outfit, so I might as well just stick to the color scheme.

EDIT: Aw, maaan, the Divinity Court is wizards!
My favorite character was Rose because i can relate to her in many ways. I would never turn down a chance to see the universe and everything in it.
Rose is definitely my favourite . heart

Hilarious Lunatic

Rory Williams.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out