Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Seeker

Frankly I'm surprised there aren't any more pre freak out threads on here.

Unless you know, they're hiding.

I'm getting major Doctor Who feels, but I can't go on tumblr or facebook to freak out without fear of the Brits spoiling tonight's episode.

I don't think I'm emotionally ready for this.

At the same time, I don't think I can be more excited.

Anyways, discuss whatever you want. Your favorite Pond moment. Theories. Crack. I just need to be with my fellow Whovians in this moment.

Also who will stand with me when it does finally air at 6 PM PST / 9 PM EST?

Tiny Fairy

20,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Given how the rest of the series has played out (good/okay episodes, that don't quite hit the mark) I have tried not to have any expectations (I was a bit let down by the first episode as there was a lot of anticipation, but the episode fell short)

I am pleased that this episode was everything I could have hoped it would be.

As much as I want to talk about it, I know not everyone has seen it yet, so I will just say... it is well worth the wait.

Dapper Seeker

The Amazing Arya
Given how the rest of the series has played out (good/okay episodes, that don't quite hit the mark) I have tried not to have any expectations (I was a bit let down by the first episode as there was a lot of anticipation, but the episode fell short)

I am pleased that this episode was everything I could have hoped it would be.

As much as I want to talk about it, I know not everyone has seen it yet, so I will just say... it is well worth the wait.

Yeah, logically I tried not to get too excited about it. Because frankly this season hasn't been everything I've hoped for. You described it perfectly. They were okay/good, but didn't quite hit the mark for me.

But at the same time, the heart doesn't always follow logic. So despite my instincts to say I shouldn't get too excited because Moffat (like other people before him) has let me down before.

I'm really glad it was everything you hoped to be!

Yeah I'm sorry I haven't seen it yet. It's another six hours until it's officially premiered in America- and only on the East Coast

But I will happily come find you in six hours and share all my feels and my thoughts and all that.

Aged Genius

3,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I thought it was awesome.
Without posting any spoilers for people who haven't watched it (although I'm an American living in Mountain Standard Time, so I'm probably one of the last to watch it live), I loved it. I mean, it was heartbreaking, but amazing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff