Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Demigod

Subject says it all ... for me, I found it on my own and fell in love.

Ice-Cold Pyromaniac

I started watching it on Amazon Prime after I got a free monthly subscription, since the series was already on my to-watch list. Now I just gotta watch the classics, since no way I could watch both the classic and the reboot in a single month...

Romantic Demigod

xx Saph
I started watching it on Amazon Prime after I got a free monthly subscription, since the series was already on my to-watch list. Now I just gotta watch the classics, since no way I could watch both the classic and the reboot in a single month...

The classics are amazing, for my hometown's fan expo I dressed as a female Doctor Who in an alternate universe heart

Ice-Cold Pyromaniac

Soulful Minx
xx Saph

The classics are amazing, for my hometown's fan expo I dressed as a female Doctor Who in an alternate universe heart

Nice =D Which one?

Romantic Demigod

xx Saph
Soulful Minx
xx Saph

Nice =D Which one?

I love all seasons but I really liked The Third Doctor

Thirteenth Goat

25,025 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
My Dad introduced me, I grew up with classics, sylvester McCoy or Patrick Troughton are my faves, looking forward to seeing capaldi in the role and what he makes of it over the course of time

Eternal Curse

43,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
It was my Dad who introduced me to the original. I remember getting Unearthly child on Video for a birthday present. I found out about the new series on my own.

Cluttered Bookworm

4,700 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Millionaire 200
For me it was a combination of my ex-boyfriend and a friend. Both were obsessed and it began to rub off on me.

Hygienic Streaker

My mom would watch it with me when I got home from school.
I stopped watching for a long time and then my husband reintroduced me to it.

Kin Bibliophile

My dad's the one who first mentioned it to me. Also, he officially introduced me via Full Circle and The Caves of Androzani, for which I own the box sets of the former.

Then, though I enjoyed watching Doctor Who, I kind of drifted away from it...until my friends started talking about Nine...and then I think everyone knows the story from there. XD

Fashionable Explorer

10,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • That One Hero 500
i also found it on my own lol lol and i def. luved this show for sure ^_^

Space Werewolf

Technically, my sister introduced me to the show a few years ago, but I quickly became a much crazier fan than she is. sweatdrop

Adventuring Newb

18,225 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • Team Josie 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
It was my boyfriend,for about 8 years ago,I was totally hooked from the first season! And me and that boy are still togheter and still watching the series togheter smile heart

Fandom Melodies's Husband

Hopeless Romantic

My friends in high school were obsessed with it and they would talk about it all the time. then I saw it on TV with Matt Smith and Amy and River in the crash of the Byzantium and I really liked it. Then I found it on Netfilcks and i have been a whovian ever since. blaugh

Wild Bibliophile

17,650 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
channel surfing and settling on bbc america.
it was the first episode of eccleston's series with the manikins. at the time the low quality special effects turned me off and i changed the channel.
the next time i saw an episode was matt smith's first episode.
i've been a huge fan of them all ever since.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff