The 8th 0.016666666666667 1.7% [ 1 ]
The 9th 0.2 20.0% [ 12 ]
The 10th 0.41666666666667 41.7% [ 25 ]
The 11th 0.21666666666667 21.7% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]
This poll closed on November 23, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

Time to settle the debate! Which Doctor is best Doctor? After one month the poll will be finalized and the fan favourite will be decided. (based off Gaia votes only)

This forum can also be used as a discussion room to talk about the episodes and different opinions on funny/tragic moments throughout the series.

Dapper Dabbler

6,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Member 100
I voted for Ninth Doctor because I feel that he's always overshadowed by the success of Ten & Eleven. Now don't get me wrong, I do love all three of them equally in length; but I hate it when people ask "where should we start watching the show" and then start watching the show randomly with Ten. They're missing a major piece called Series One.

As for Classic Who, the only things I've seen were "The Three Doctors", "The Five Doctors", and "The Pyramids of Mars". So I can't cast my vote for them due for not watching enough Classics.

In addition, my favorite moment with Ten has to be when he says "Bingle bongle dingle dangle yickety do yickety dah ping pong lippy tappy too tah." It's so random, and so him. Anyways, I'm done rambling nonsense now.
The Fourth Doctor had the longest run of any of them. Clearly, he is the quintessential Doctor. wink
The Adventurous Doctor
I voted for Ninth Doctor because I feel that he's always overshadowed by the success of Ten & Eleven. Now don't get me wrong, I do love all three of them equally in length; but I hate it when people ask "where should we start watching the show" and then start watching the show randomly with Ten. They're missing a major piece called Series One.

As for Classic Who, the only things I've seen were "The Three Doctors", "The Five Doctors", and "The Pyramids of Mars". So I can't cast my vote for them due for not watching enough Classics.

In addition, my favorite moment with Ten has to be when he says "Bingle bongle dingle dangle yickety do yickety dah ping pong lippy tappy too tah." It's so random, and so him. Anyways, I'm done rambling nonsense now.

I like when he was explaining time as 'a big ball of timey wimey wibbly wobbly... stuff'
Looks like the 10th is winning... 30 days until the poll closes.

Unbeatable Foe

I think it's kind of unfortunate because the old doctors were so long ago so many people now a days don't even remember them. Not to mention the fact that they made actual seasons out of the show on netflix and such but it just starts with the 9th doctor. Too many factors to not make it a fair vote. sad
Ahava Chanita
I think it's kind of unfortunate because the old doctors were so long ago so many people now a days don't even remember them. Not to mention the fact that they made actual seasons out of the show on netflix and such but it just starts with the 9th doctor. Too many factors to not make it a fair vote. sad

That is a very good point, if not for the 9th my favourite would be the 4th Doctor, but that's because I've seen the original to the modern...

Unbeatable Foe

Vinyl 5cratch

That is a very good point, if not for the 9th my favourite would be the 4th Doctor, but that's because I've seen the original to the modern...

I only know this because I am one of those people. I've only seen an original episode here and there, otherwise I know of only the modern about 2002 or 2005. sad

I should watch the originals...
Ahava Chanita
Vinyl 5cratch

I only know this because I am one of those people. I've only seen an original episode here and there, otherwise I know of only the modern about 2002 or 2005. sad

Well, you don't necessarily have to but it would help you pick your favourite.

Unbeatable Foe

Vinyl 5cratch
Ahava Chanita
Vinyl 5cratch

I think I wouldn't have enough time to watch them all before you wanted your answer. Hehe.
Ahava Chanita
Vinyl 5cratch
Ahava Chanita
Vinyl 5cratch

I think I wouldn't have enough time to watch them all before you wanted your answer. Hehe.

That's a very good point.

Unbeatable Foe

Vinyl 5cratch
Ahava Chanita
Vinyl 5cratch

I shall watch them all though. Promise! Maybe...probably...at some point in life...

I shall watch them all though. Promise! Maybe...probably...at some point in life...

You don't have to xD

Unholy Mage

12,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bookworm 100
It's interesting though, everyone chooses the one they grew up with usually.
My Dad and Uncles watched Doctor Who when it first came out in Britain. Because of their age differences they would probably all pick a different Doctor as their favourites even though they watched all of it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff