Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
Which Incarnation of the doctor am I?

I was recently asked what my favorite incarnation of the doctor was, I thought about this for a long time and couldn’t come up with an answer but then it hit me. All of them! I can’t say why but after all the years of watching the show I’ve come to see all the different versions of the doctor as the same person. Now it’s true there were things that set them apart from there successors and predecessors like the Sixth Doctor’s bold attitude and wardrobe, The fourth doctor’s facial expressions and scarf, The fifth doctor’s awesome coat and celery, the list goes on. But what doctor’s I identify with the most are definitely the Third, Fifth, Eighth, Ninth, Tenth, and Eleventh. I love to ware formal clothes which is why I identify with the third doctor, not to mention the fact that he’s one of the few Doctors that actually was willing to act in self defense. As for the fifth doctor, people who’ve seen the classic series say I act a lot like him, we’re both adamant pacifists, we both have similar hair styles and we both think celery would look good on a lapel. I identify with the eight doctor due to his outlook on the world. It’s best to just live your life the way you think you should live it and take what life gives you. The reason I put the ninth doctor on my list is because he was rather cynical but also quite funny. In high school, I was a lot like that, I couldn’t stand it when people didn’t follow the directions from the teacher, I couldn’t stand people who were arrogant and I was quite bitter for some time due to a breakup with my girlfriend. As for the tenth and eleventh doctors I found that they reminded me of my more childish side. If one of my friends went up to me and asked if I wanted to ditch my work and I didn’t have to do said work until later I would definitely go spend time with my friend… I guess things have changed for me though. Now that I’m in college I’ve been far more involved in my schoolwork and finding a job so I can contribute something to my family. At the end of the day I guess it all depends on how I’m feeling, what my situation is, and how much time I have to think about questions like this.

That being said I’m really hoping someone will read this and comment. why not tell everyone which incarnation(s) of the doctor you identify with the most.

Dapper Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
Wow, I thought for sure this would be a popular topic.

Space Werewolf

Hikashiro

This is a pretty slow-moving forum usually sweatdrop

Dapper Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
Wildervast
Hikashiro

This is a pretty slow-moving forum usually sweatdrop

well that sucks

5,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
I am slowly worming my way through the classic stuff as well as the new stuff, but I have a hard time identifying completely with any specific doctor. I liked 10 a lot because he was the doctor when I was introduced to the series. I also liked the first doctor a lot as well, mostly how he handled things and his companions. So until I finish all the episodes that I can find, I really can't pick one to identify with. But at least we are discussing, right?
I identify mainly with Six oddly enough, I'm a bit rough around the edges when need be, but I'm generally warm, emphatic and eccentric pretty much the rest of the time! I wish I had the Doctor's coat, at least you won't blend into the crowd and you could easily find it if you left it around somewhere, which I tend to do most of the time anyway! biggrin

Manly Man-Lover

I don't think I actually identify with the doctor in general. Right now, I'm mostly familiar with 8-11, but a few quizzes I've taken said I'd be more relatable to 1 over the whole old appearance with a young soul thing (not saying I'm old. Older than the average here, but not old). So, yeah. I'm curious about him, but haven't started classic yet...

Dangerous Poster

15,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
4th always had funny moments in his adventures, so thats why like him very much xd
So far I can identify best with Matt Smith even though David Tennant is my favorite. (David Tennant is hawt redface ) I actually started with Christopher Ecleson and went back to the classics. I saw the first two episodes ever made which were thought to be lost. GO PIRATE BAY!!!! ninja
The only Classic Who I've seen is with the First Doctor. Out of the doctors I've seen, I think I most identify with the Tenth. I'm a pretty enthusiastic person and I love learning new things. While the tenth doctor might be more enthusiastic than me, I can definitely relate to him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff