Welcome to Gaia! ::

EZTV says it's tomorrow, is this true?

Original Raider

5,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
Series 7 officially premieres for the general audience on August 25th. EZTV just probably got mixed up about how it's premiering for a select audience at the British Film Institute tonight.

>>LINK TO ARTICLE

EDIT;; my original source is pretty mixed up about it too, because now it's being said it well premiere the following Saturday, September 1st. *shrugs* Take your pick of days and just be prepared to DVR, I suppose.

Colorful Smoker

Last year they showed the "premiere" at the BFI on August 26 then aired it on BBC and Space (or whatever you have) the next evening.
They may do it again this year (day after BFI premiere) or I've also seen it say September 1

I really hate when they say "Coming This Fall". It's torture!
Obviously your fans sincerely want the actual date.

Dapper Prophet

I've also read that it was confirmed that it would be September 1st.
        And I really hope it is, because it's already been a long enough wait for series 7.
When is Series 7 going to be on BBC America?!
I need to know!
I really should just move to GB. That way I wouldn't have to wait for lame American delays.
On the Doctor Who tumblr and facebook page they say it will begin at 7:20 PM on September 1st.
Doctor Who Tumblr

The episode will be called the Asylum of the Daleks.

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Hey, does anyone know where we can watch the tennant years without netflix and definitely without crashing your computer???

Rainbow Fairy

47,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
There is a mini-series online that starts Monday called Pond Life - It's supposed to be a kind of catch up thing.

With the new series being September 1st.

Wintry Dragon

21,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
Squeeeee. That is all.

Newbie Explorer

crazywuzhere
Hey, does anyone know where we can watch the tennant years without netflix and definitely without crashing your computer???

tv-links

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces