Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Junior Trader 100
what could it be hmmm???
That's the whole meaning of the title. :p

In the earlier series, he did have a nickname from his colleagues.

3,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Junior Trader 100
just knowing what his real name is thats all

Witty Conversationalist

10,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Mark Twain 100
yukkisama16

His name is The Doctor. Just that. The Doctor. That is his name, I believe things where he is from is different, they have names, but not normal ones like "David Tennant" or "Matt Smith" Just a title.

3,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Junior Trader 100

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
La Chocolate Bliss
yukkisama16

His name is The Doctor. Just that. The Doctor. That is his name, I believe things where he is from is different, they have names, but not normal ones like "David Tennant" or "Matt Smith" Just a title.

Not all Timelords go by titles. Romana went by her name, but it was so incredibly long that the Doctor just shortened it to Romana since that was the first part of it. And his granddaughter was named Susan (though there's debate about whether she was actually a Time Lady or not, or the possibility that she was part human).

3,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Junior Trader 100
you'll never know maybe he will just show up on our time and takes us somewhere in time

3,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Fatcat

The Doctor
emotion_donotwant
NO ONE KNOWS, other wise what would be the pint of calling the show doctor who, and not whats-his-name and his companions travels in time?
La Chocolate Bliss
yukkisama16

Based on what how River Song gets his attention in Silence in the Library, we do know he has a name other than The Doctor, and he told it to her at one point.

Personally, I don't think they'll ever tell us, because hardly anything could live up to the mystery of it.

Brainy Kitten

Beb Fett
NO ONE KNOWS, other wise what would be the pint of calling the show doctor who, and not whats-his-name and his companions travels in time?

Well River knows. Your argument is still valid, as we don't know. I just had to say.
IAmTheQueenOfHearts
Beb Fett

Well River knows. Your argument is still valid, as we don't know. I just had to say.
Oh yes i had forgotten that episode. Well you would't get married to someone and not tell them your name.

Hilarious Cat

11,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
Truthfully....I don't know where they started to call him Dr. Who......I guess supposedly after years and years of time travel he kind of forgot himself and only knew he was a doctor....but not really sure which type of Doctor he is... =/ sweatdrop

3,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Junior Trader 100
cat_sweatdrop cat_rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items