Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

If you had the chance too travel with the doctor than what would your weapon of choice be. (You can pick the sonic screwdriver)

Which mine would be the SS of course!

Dapper Smoker

I want a dalek's lazor, so I can use it against the daleks themselves! >D

Pyris's Wife

Beloved Conversationalist

10,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conventioneer 300
''Stand firm in your faith,or you will not stand at all.'' -Ephisians 7:9

I have pretty good hand-eye coordination, so I imagine something long-ranged.

But quite honestly, after I'd learned about the crossbow when I was a kid playing Chrono Trigger because of Marle, I totally loved that. I would make it look like the Cross to represent my belief in Jesus. Might sound silly to some but I'd make it work.

Anyway, that's what I would have. Either that or a long bow with feathers on it and a lion's eye at the top of the bow and call it my ''griffon bow''.

~Mango Gryphon/ Teacher/ Advocate/ Gamer/ Wife

Dapper Genius

Dalek laser good thinking.

And I like your creativeness a crossbow or a longbow with both designs just brilliant!!!

Pyris's Wife

10,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conventioneer 300
EliteLurker

And I like your creativeness a crossbow or a longbow with both designs just brilliant!!!

Tee hee! Thanks! I'd like to be reflective of who I am and my faith. Honestly when playing games like Doctor Who RP or Amber DRPG, we've talked about what it might be like for someone with faith to suddenly be exposed to other worlds, realities, ect. I'd like to think I'd still do my best to believe and represent the faith, even if ended up in another universe where I was the only one that knew what I was talking about. Staying true to yourself, how you see yourself, and what you believe in sort of thing. Griffins are just cool. Always appreciated the underdog beasts of stories. They never get much or good credit.

Dapper Genius

Crinis
EliteLurker

Tee hee! Thanks! I'd like to be reflective of who I am and my faith. Honestly when playing games like Doctor Who RP or Amber DRPG, we've talked about what it might be like for someone with faith to suddenly be exposed to other worlds, realities, ect. I'd like to think I'd still do my best to believe and represent the faith, even if ended up in another universe where I was the only one that knew what I was talking about. Staying true to yourself, how you see yourself, and what you believe in sort of thing. Griffins are just cool. Always appreciated the underdog beasts of stories. They never get much or good credit.

No problem! I know how you feel about the faith thing I believe in the lord myself but I also love the time lord! (Haha made a punny) But faith is a serious thing I'd like too believe I could hold mine even in that situation.

Pyris's Wife

10,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conventioneer 300
EliteLurker
Crinis
EliteLurker

No problem! I know how you feel about the faith thing I believe in the lord myself but I also love the time lord! (Haha made a punny) But faith is a serious thing I'd like too believe I could hold mine even in that situation.

Yeah, but fortunately we don't have to worry about it in that way. I think what we face and are tested with here on Earth is enough *kisses the soil beneath her fee--- wait, forget that it's cold outside, she stays inside instead and makes some hot cocoa...then kisses the hot cocoa...* rofl Yeah, faith is important in something. But I love the imaginative stories we have created about the unknown as human beings. Gives hope that there is still always something more for us out there. It's like she said in the show. That ''sound'' brings people hope. It's a great show and the time lord just gives a strong message.

Dapper Genius

Crinis
EliteLurker
Crinis
EliteLurker

Yeah, but fortunately we don't have to worry about it in that way. I think what we face and are tested with here on Earth is enough *kisses the soil beneath her fee--- wait, forget that it's cold outside, she stays inside instead and makes some hot cocoa...then kisses the hot cocoa...* rofl Yeah, faith is important in something. But I love the imaginative stories we have created about the unknown as human beings. Gives hope that there is still always something more for us out there. It's like she said in the show. That ''sound'' brings people hope. It's a great show and the time lord just gives a strong message.

You are very wise smile would you like too be friends as we can have more conversations? Also I believe that you are extremely correct... That "Noise" Does give hope that there is something more... The stories we as humans create are the hope that is suggested as that "Noise" making us the noise smile

Pyris's Wife

10,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conventioneer 300

EliteLurker

You are very wise smile would you like too be friends as we can have more conversations? Also I believe that you are extremely correct... That "Noise" Does give hope that there is something more... The stories we as humans create are the hope that is suggested as that "Noise" making us the noise smile [/quote

eek

Whoa. That's pretty deep! Never thought of it QUITE like that, but I like that!

Sure! We can keep in touch! Send a request!

I'm about to hop off and go to bed here in a minute for now though. Maybe I can catch you later! Hope you had a happy Thanksgivingukkah!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces