Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Explorer

Mecha mr bushido
Jambles-chan
The Doctor should continue to be male because(in my opinion):

Girls seem to over think things (I'm a girl so I would know). Guys seem to just go with their guts and take more risks. That is why the Doctor should always be male. That is why the majority of the companions are girls. It's a balance thing. They stop the Doctor from going over the edge.

yea thats true but i wonder if a female timelord would act the same as a human woman? but i guess its better if the doctor stays male; because all hell will break lose when she went on her period gonk

The Doctor is always acting like he's PMSing. One moment he's all excited and random and the next moment he is all serious and brooding.
Jambles-chan
Mecha mr bushido
Jambles-chan

Girls seem to over think things (I'm a girl so I would know). Guys seem to just go with their guts and take more risks. That is why the Doctor should always be male. That is why the majority of the companions are girls. It's a balance thing. They stop the Doctor from going over the edge.

yea thats true but i wonder if a female timelord would act the same as a human woman? but i guess its better if the doctor stays male; because all hell will break lose when she went on her period gonk

The Doctor is always acting like he's PMSing. One moment he's all excited and random and the next moment he is all serious and brooding.

what doctor ? matt or david?
i think i would be a little disappointed if the doctor became a woman.

Newbie Explorer

Mecha mr bushido
Jambles-chan
Mecha mr bushido
Jambles-chan

what doctor ? matt or david?

More Tennant than Matt. Matt has his brooding/excited moments as well of course.

Beloved Inquisitor

In the episode where the tardis is put into a human body he stated that another timelord had regenerated as a woman a few times.

Chatty Lunatic

No no no!

They already made a female Watson for the American Sherlock!
            god no.

[******** You, I won a BAFTA!

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
If there was a female doctor I don't think I'd want to watch it. It would not be the same.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff