Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
True
Donna had actually become sorta a doctor herself but because she was human, she would have died in excruciating pain. Brain overload

Heh....a long time ago before they canceled Dr Who, there was a old funny spoof meant for one of the british things to raise money.
The doctor, the master, and his female companion get captured by daleks, well actually the master is working with the daleks, they plan to destoy him afterwards

But then the daleks ask the doctor for help, he gets hit with the one energy that can kill him. He regenerates several times and in the end, he gets turned into a woman and falls in love with the master....

(gag)

I found that on youtube

Anxious Humorist

13,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Mecha mr bushido
Xiam
Mecha mr bushido
I think that would be a welcome change, but would be impossible unless his regeneration can change his gender.

It's implied that it can. However, I think it would be too much of a change for the Doctor to become a woman.

true, but with another few regen's i think it would be possible the Matt smith doctor is way more feminine than the David tennant doctor

What.
Xiam
Mecha mr bushido
Xiam
Mecha mr bushido
I think that would be a welcome change, but would be impossible unless his regeneration can change his gender.

It's implied that it can. However, I think it would be too much of a change for the Doctor to become a woman.

true, but with another few regen's i think it would be possible the Matt smith doctor is way more feminine than the David tennant doctor

What.

the matt smith doctor is more goofy than the david tennant doctor

Anxious Humorist

13,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Mecha mr bushido
Xiam
Mecha mr bushido
Xiam
Mecha mr bushido

What.

And goofy = feminine...?
Xiam
Mecha mr bushido
Xiam
Mecha mr bushido
Xiam
Mecha mr bushido

What.

And goofy = feminine...?

compared to the david tennant doctor yes.

6,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Dr Weirdscaper
In a way, there was.

User Image

Technicality. Having to deal with a female Doctor for however many seasons would be weird. I'm not sure I'd like it.

Anxious Humorist

13,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Mecha mr bushido
Xiam
Mecha mr bushido
Xiam
Mecha mr bushido

What.

And goofy = feminine...?

And compared to the others?
Xiam
Mecha mr bushido
Xiam
Mecha mr bushido
Xiam
Mecha mr bushido

What.

And goofy = feminine...?

well i have only seen the one before tennant so i would not know.

Anxious Humorist

13,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Mecha mr bushido
Xiam
Mecha mr bushido
Xiam
Mecha mr bushido

And goofy = feminine...?

well i have only seen the one before tennant so i would not know.

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Friendly Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Okay I think if there was a female doctor and maybe if she was a ginger plus had the brillance of Matt Smith and David Tennent combined. I might think that would be enough to make me go " FREAKING AWESOME!" out loud.

Aged Hoarder

8,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I think it would be amazing...because maybe then he would become a ginger! rofl

If the Doctor turned female, I think it would be interesting..put a little different spin to things.
If there was a female Doctor regeneration, she'd be ginger.

Just saying.

Newbie Explorer

The Doctor should continue to be male because(in my opinion):

Girls seem to over think things (I'm a girl so I would know). Guys seem to just go with their guts and take more risks. That is why the Doctor should always be male. That is why the majority of the companions are girls. It's a balance thing. They stop the Doctor from going over the edge.
Jambles-chan
The Doctor should continue to be male because(in my opinion):

Girls seem to over think things (I'm a girl so I would know). Guys seem to just go with their guts and take more risks. That is why the Doctor should always be male. That is why the majority of the companions are girls. It's a balance thing. They stop the Doctor from going over the edge.

yea thats true but i wonder if a female timelord would act the same as a human woman? but i guess its better if the doctor stays male; because all hell will break lose when she went on her period gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games