Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think that would be a welcome change, but would be impossible unless his regeneration can change his gender.

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Mecha mr bushido
I think that would be a welcome change, but would be impossible unless his regeneration can change his gender.

It's implied that it can. However, I think it would be too much of a change for the Doctor to become a woman.

Angelic Loiterer

11,090 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Dressed Up 200
Don't see why not, he changes everything else and besides Matt's Doctor toyed with the idea when he was checking out his hair. He briefly thought he was a girl, rofl
he can change his gender with regeneration, he speaks of that a few times and even mentions his friend in The doctors wife, who

"didn't feel like himself unless he had that tattoo or herself a couple of time, OOOHHH she was a bad girl".

So it's not impossible but I think very unlikely
Xiam
Mecha mr bushido

It's implied that it can. However, I think it would be too much of a change for the Doctor to become a woman.

true, but with another few regen's i think it would be possible the Matt smith doctor is way more feminine than the David tennant doctor
I think it'd definitely be cool, but then a lot of people are very used to the male doctor + female companion thing that's been going on for absolutely ever. Changing that up might lose them a lot of fans... In my experience, especially in regards to TV series and things like that, changing up "the formula" can cause a lot of unrest.

Sparkling Treasure

13,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Wall Street 200
I'm sure he could change into a female, but it seems that Time Lords generally always stick to their same gender. The idea if kind of fun, but at the same time I don't really want to see it happen. That would be... weird some how.

Witty Lunatic

I Don't Think I Could Watch It Anymore If The Doctor Was To Become A Women... Sorry LOL
DrWhoLover
I Don't Think I Could Watch It Anymore If The Doctor Was To Become A Women... Sorry LOL

yea i guess then it would be like the sara jane adventures gonk

Witty Lunatic

Mecha mr bushido
DrWhoLover

Ha OMG
I Loved Sara Jane Adventures gonk
IDK I Don't Think The Doctor Should EVER Be A Girl!
Just The Companion emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira
DrWhoLover
Mecha mr bushido
DrWhoLover

Ha OMG

yea but it would be interesting to see a female doctor with a female companion.. broke-back tardis biggrin

Witty Lunatic

Mecha mr bushido
DrWhoLover
Mecha mr bushido
DrWhoLover

Ha OMG

yea but it would be interesting to see a female doctor with a female companion.. broke-back tardis biggrin

HAHAHAHA
More Like
Mean Girls! HAHAHA
They Would Be Bitching Way Too Much!
LMAO
rofl rofl
DrWhoLover
Mecha mr bushido
DrWhoLover
Mecha mr bushido
DrWhoLover

Ha OMG

HAHAHAHA
More Like
Mean Girls! HAHAHA
They Would Be Bitching Way Too Much!
LMAO
rofl rofl

yea lol mrgreen

Omnipresent Genius

15,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
That would be cool. Certainly it would make a great episode; I don't know how many people would like a full-time female Doctor, though. There would probably be a lot of criticism, unfortunately.

I think the Doctor has made passing mention to another Time Lord who regenerated from male to female, so it seems to be possible. The Doctor doesn't have as much control over his regenerations than other Time Lords, though. (For example, Romana went through a few different bodies before settling on one that she liked; the Doctor's regenerations seem to be completely random and not his choice at all.)
In a way, there was.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas