Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which would be the most shocking for The Doctor to become?

a woman 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 6 ]
ginger 0.25 25.0% [ 9 ]
black 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 2 ]
asian 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 2 ]
hispanic 0.027777777777778 2.8% [ 1 ]
a child or teen 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 3 ]
a homosexual 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
someone with a non European accent 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 3 ]
physically or mentally handicapped 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 3 ]
At this point nothing would surprise me! 0.19444444444444 19.4% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
< 1 2

Invisible Nerd

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
Arrim
I don't understand why people are so resistant to the idea of a female Doctor!
A woman can be all the things that we love about the Doctor!
I think it would be awesome!

What about a ginger woman? "YAY IM GINGER!!!! Wait, why do I sound like a... ARGGGHHHH!!!"

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500
silverclaw499
Arrim

What about a ginger woman? "YAY IM GINGER!!!! Wait, why do I sound like a... ARGGGHHHH!!!"
*looks down* Oh my God! I have BOOBS now! eek *gropes them rather lewedly* they'e so.. they're so... what's the word.. LUSIOUS! hahaha! Look at me! I'm a woman! *spins around* Oh no... I think I'm having my period.. eek I've got to get to a time and place that has tampons! *starts up the TARDIS & rushes thew time & space* (a few minutes later) *phew* that was a close one.. a minute later & I'd have needed new pants.

Bloodthirsty Sex Symbol

25,025 Points
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
How to get a girl Doctor that would make the crowd go wild? Well, forgive me if it would turn the new series into a Death Eater convention but......
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Come on....you know you want it....

Lonely Nerd

9,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
Evalinna
i've heard that the next doctor will be a woman. I'm not to sure how i feel about that honestly....the role has always been played as a man, but i just don't know......The producers say it will give a new spark to the show that they think it needs...i think it's going to kill it honestly.

~Eva

I think the doctor should stay male, but when they run out of regenerations the next time lord should be female (River or the Doctor's Daughter, Jenny or someone else)

And when he regenerated into the 11th doctor he wasn't that happy about the possibility of being a girl

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500
chickenlover42
Evalinna
i've heard that the next doctor will be a woman. I'm not to sure how i feel about that honestly....the role has always been played as a man, but i just don't know......The producers say it will give a new spark to the show that they think it needs...i think it's going to kill it honestly.

~Eva

I think the doctor should stay male, but when they run out of regenerations the next time lord should be female (River or the Doctor's Daughter, Jenny or someone else)

And when he regenerated into the 11th doctor he wasn't that happy about the possibility of being a girl
True, that he did not.. xd I'd like to see more of Jenny though.

Friendly Player

6,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Jambles-chan
A woman
NO WAY IN HECK!!! scream

Ginger
That will probably be his last regeneration

Irish
Well 10 was played by a Scottish actor...David Tennant heart

French
Ummm...Allons-y?

Someone with an accent from a part of America (like New York, New Jearsy, New England, Minnesota, or the deep south)
No, British accent only

Black
Ummm...does he have the British accent?

Asian ^

Hispanic ^

A teenager
...puberty...no

A child
Already acts like one but don't want to see him as one

Mute
...mute Doctor...*ponders*...would get boring after a while if he never said anything

Blind
...blind Doctor...*more pondering*...think it would get boring watching him run into walls after a while...maybe

Gay
Wouldn't Jack be thrilled xd
YES! now i won't have to write all this stuff down! p.s.- yay! hi five for David Tennant!

Friendly Player

6,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
MistressOfTheShadows
silverclaw499
Arrim

*looks down* Oh my God! I have BOOBS now! eek *gropes them rather lewedly* they'e so.. they're so... what's the word.. LUSIOUS! hahaha! Look at me! I'm a woman! *spins around* Oh no... I think I'm having my period.. eek I've got to get to a time and place that has tampons! *starts up the TARDIS & rushes thew time & space* (a few minutes later) *phew* that was a close one.. a minute later & I'd have needed new pants.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blaugh
Ninja elf assassin
Captain Jack would be very happy if the Doctor was gay... 3nodding

lol it would also make me very happy especially if they brought Jack back to keep him company on the TARDIS xD

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
chickenlover42
Evalinna

~Eva

how many regenerations does he have left? I know each time lord starts out with 13, but the Doctor fought in the Time War, and i red somewhere that all the time lord soldiers that fought in that were given a whole new set of regenerations

Found it, scroll down to "Progression"

i don't want the doctor to die, it will be sadddddddd :*(

~Eva

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500
Evalinna
chickenlover42
Evalinna

~Eva

how many regenerations does he have left? I know each time lord starts out with 13, but the Doctor fought in the Time War, and i red somewhere that all the time lord soldiers that fought in that were given a whole new set of regenerations

Found it, scroll down to "Progression"

i don't want the doctor to die, it will be sadddddddd :*(

~Eva
Maybe that means that Doctor who could go on & on for many more seasons!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff