Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

2,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
I've bean a fan of doctor who for awhile, I dont think I could see him being a girl after all hes bean a male for every rencarantion hes had so far. Pluse I think it would just course agruments and confusion in the fanbase and I dont thin the BBC would do some thing like that so far on in the doctors life after all he only has a few more lives left. sweatdrop But yeah thats just my thoughts on the topic.

Amorous Receiver

27,215 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
to the sherlockians in the group. i went shopping yesterday and got an awsum find! 39 episodes and 8 movies where holmes is played by basil rathborne in a 5 dvd set for $9!...ENVY ME!! sorry ...and the british culture is a given as far as the nationality of the doctor goes. gender wise a couple of episodes where he becomes female is not outside the norm as far as most sci-fis go.

Amorous Paladin

14,400 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle Hardened 150
I could see a female Doctor sometime in the near future. However, there is a time lord that's female... I'd say who, but... spoilers... wink With her character, I'd say they could definitely be leading up to a female Doctor
a female doctor would suck big time!
S h e l l y
a female doctor would suck big time!

come on Doctor who fans spread the word!
Kony 2012!!!

Shirtless Wench

I remember there being something about Martha becoming a female Doctor somewheres...

But as for the Doctor being both ginger and female, there's no other option - Catherine Tate!
No that would be god awful.

Desirable Fairy

14,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Female doctor sounds very interesting but idk if it would be a smart move for the show. then again it could be a good change. me i don't care either way.

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
It's now officially confirmed as possible, so I'd love to see them run with it.
But what really gets me going is the idea of a female Master.

Conservative Autobiographer

5,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
What about a female of both?
This wouldn't really work. It seems to me that, aside from physical appearance, Timelords all have a specific gender that doesn't change via regeneration. River Song *SPOILERS* regenerates from female to female. Both The Master and The Doctor have always been male. I think it's supposed to stay that way.
It is possible to imagine the Doctor as female. While not being 'the Doctor' when Donna Noble had her moment, she was brilliant as being 'Doctor Donna' and I believe that if she had been actually one of his regenerations she'd be as perfect in her role as she could get. The change into female would be interesting for the sake of his own reaction to the 'regeneration'. He would not turn into a girly sort of himself, he'd still behave as himself or his new self, just with a different body and voice.
imaginationisevil
This wouldn't really work. It seems to me that, aside from physical appearance, Timelords all have a specific gender that doesn't change via regeneration. River Song *SPOILERS* regenerates from female to female. Both The Master and The Doctor have always been male. I think it's supposed to stay that way.

It has been said, more often than not, that there was atleast one Time Lord, who was known to have changed between female and male. So they do not state it as impossible at all.

Beloved Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
I disagree

I like that the doctor is male and also hes male so unless he has a sex change he will never be female

Familiar Fairy

7,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Friendly 100
But we have River Song

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers