Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nothing but talking, over-sized, studded D!cks with really funny voices and I'd be more than happy to say that to a Dalek's mechanical face should one ever exist and/or I ever meet one ((cosplayers count)). I mean, I'm more terrified of the weeping angels than I am of some "scary" mechanical alien who looks like a freaking d!ldo on wheels.

Naughty Moonwalker

THey look like salt and pepper shakers
akiflower13
Pretty much they dont look scary at all....

Naughty Moonwalker

Fayth Seraphim
akiflower13
Pretty much they dont look scary at all....
Very true. I wouldn't fear them

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Befriended 100
akiflower13

I'm glad I'm not alone in thinking this.

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
I used to think the Daleks weren't very frightening at all. Then I actually watched the show, and I started to realize. These things look pretty comical, but their psyche is so twisted and violent, and their technology is so disturbingly effective, that yeah... after a while, I started to get freaked out by them.

And then NuWho spammed them into every ******** season and I lost all interest.
Xiam
I used to think the Daleks weren't very frightening at all. Then I actually watched the show, and I started to realize. These things look pretty comical, but their psyche is so twisted and violent, and their technology is so disturbingly effective, that yeah... after a while, I started to get freaked out by them.

Their mentality and technology is disturbing, but I just can't seem to take them serious because of how they look.

Dear Dog

You would probably take one seriously if you met one and it exterminated you.

I actually really, really want a Dalek (you can buy them from thisplanetearth.co.uk).

Just me then.

Naughty Moonwalker

SoundFreaq
akiflower13

I'm glad I'm not alone in thinking this.

emotion_brofist

They'd blend in so well. Until they started screaming.

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Fayth Seraphim
Xiam

Their mentality and technology is disturbing, but I just can't seem to take them serious because of how they look.

It's more effective when they actually succeed in enslaving humanity, instead of... you know... always having some plot to destroy the world or the universe or some s**t, and then the Doctor shows up and goes "LOL NO."
Xiam
Fayth Seraphim
Xiam

It's more effective when they actually succeed in enslaving humanity, instead of... you know... always having some plot to destroy the world or the universe or some s**t, and then the Doctor shows up and goes "LOL NO."

Yeah, but still.....I'd probably die at that point IF the Daleks were real and IF they ever enslaved humanity.....mainly from laughing my a** off that we got taken over by giant d!ldos.

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Fayth Seraphim
Xiam
Fayth Seraphim
Xiam

Yeah, but still.....I'd probably die at that point IF the Daleks were real and IF they ever enslaved humanity.....mainly from laughing my a** off that we got taken over by giant d!ldos.

Or you'd be laughing and they'd EXTERMINATE YOU for not ceasing your noise.
Xiam
Fayth Seraphim
Xiam
Fayth Seraphim
Xiam

Or you'd be laughing and they'd EXTERMINATE YOU for not ceasing your noise.
Perfectly fine by me so long as I die laughing
When the Dalek was created for Doctor Who, they didn't want to make a stereotypical alien villain. They wanted something contained and sinister. They wanted the general look of the studded side, inspired from some dancers the concept artist saw.

Due to a time crunch, the concept artist actually did get his inspiration from the salt and pepper shaker, so the similarity is there.

To me, the Daleks are the creatures that just...won't...die. Not the evilest creature but the most persistant.
Tesarect
When the Dalek was created for Doctor Who, they didn't want to make a stereotypical alien villain. They wanted something contained and sinister. They wanted the general look of the studded side, inspired from some dancers the concept artist saw.

Due to a time crunch, the concept artist actually did get his inspiration from the salt and pepper shaker, so the similarity is there.

To me, the Daleks are the creatures that just...won't...die. Not the evilest creature but the most persistant.
That and the Doctor won't kill them....he's too kind and loving.....
....I say kill the damn things....we're better off without them

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces