Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Phantom

I'm not quite sure if anyone has caught it yet, but in the episode of "Victory of The Daleks," at around 6 minutes and 49 seconds, you can hear a faint sound of The Silence. At first, I thought it was just the music, but I replayed it and placed my ear right next to the speaker and listened carefully. It was in fact the sound of The Silence. What are your thoughts on it? Have you heard/seen any clues relating with them in past episodes?
I heard it twice. It does resemble the sound, but it really could just be part of the music.
Are you sure? I think that's a little obscure...

Party Member

User Image

Yeah, we noticed it last year; it's in a few episodes. Tell me about fridge horror.

It's just Moffat being Moffat. Like for example, in the Big Bang episodes, in the museum when Amy Pong wakes from the Pandorica cage, there's a draped figure standing behind an Egyptian sarcophagus, in the form of a person, just standing there.
He includes these little bits to make it a bigger picture later, or to lace in background stories and plots, like in the Silent Library in which River Song tells 10th 'Don't you dare' when he says that time can be rewritten- the same thing 11th tells a younger River Song at the beach when she's in the astronaut suit (something he learned from her, which she learned from him, wibbly wobbly timey wimmy right?
The whole opposite time streams still confuses me a bit. I understand the big picture, but I have trouble placing the different events.

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Rain_of_Glass_Petals
It's just Moffat being Moffat. Like for example, in the Big Bang episodes, in the museum when Amy Pong wakes from the Pandorica cage, there's a draped figure standing behind an Egyptian sarcophagus, in the form of a person, just standing there.
He includes these little bits to make it a bigger picture later, or to lace in background stories and plots, like in the Silent Library in which River Song tells 10th 'Don't you dare' when he says that time can be rewritten- the same thing 11th tells a younger River Song at the beach when she's in the astronaut suit (something he learned from her, which she learned from him, wibbly wobbly timey wimmy right?
You just ruined that whole bit for me. I hadn't gotten that far. emotion_donotwant
yep my mind is Finaly Wraped Around The Hole River Song Thing i think

Ruthless Phantom

Kinny Fear
User Image

Yeah, we noticed it last year; it's in a few episodes. Tell me about fridge horror.

I guess I never realized it until I watched season 6 then went back to season 5, then I heard it. Just Moffat's way of giving us clues and whatnot.

Party Member

NicolBolas_Alara

I guess I never realized it until I watched season 6 then went back to season 5, then I heard it. Just Moffat's way of giving us clues and whatnot.
User Image

Well, that's when you would realize it. 3nodding

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
The Doctors Girl1991
I blinked classified_fu

Witty Seeker

9,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Invisibility 100
Brain Weasels
The Doctors Girl1991
I blinked classified_fu

Noooo! Don't blink! rofl

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
ShaydeLune
Brain Weasels
The Doctors Girl1991
I blinked classified_fu

Noooo! Don't blink! rofl
Hi, I'm Angel Bob

Witty Seeker

9,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Invisibility 100
Brain Weasels
ShaydeLune
Brain Weasels
The Doctors Girl1991
I blinked classified_fu

Noooo! Don't blink! rofl
Hi, I'm Angel Bob

It's nice in here. Consoles, comfy chairs, a forest. How's things with you? rofl

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
ShaydeLune
Brain Weasels
ShaydeLune
Brain Weasels
The Doctors Girl1991
I blinked classified_fu

Noooo! Don't blink! rofl
Hi, I'm Angel Bob

It's nice in here. Consoles, comfy chairs, a forest. How's things with you? rofl
We're running away from a rip in time! gonk I can't remember the actual dialogue.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff