Seeker

2,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
So... which one is the best, and why?

Party Member

User Image

the Doctor is the best! he's the same person each time.

Seeker

2,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
But he FEELS like a different person after each generation, and he does distinguish between his generations. Each one has a bit of a different personality, as you'd know from the profiles that BBC keeps on each of them. Which one of them is your favorite, and which one do you think was his?

Dapper Phantom

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
I think the fourth was my favorite. He never seemed to have any idea what was going on but always made it alright in the end. Plus he carried candy around in his pocket and wrote a kick a** scarf. wink

Party Member

Morxsan
But he FEELS like a different person after each generation, and he does distinguish between his generations. Each one has a bit of a different personality, as you'd know from the profiles that BBC keeps on each of them. Which one of them is your favorite, and which one do you think was his?
User Image

Eleven's my favourite, and his favourite is totally Three- he works with a lethbridge-stewart, he's silly, he's fabulously fashionable. he doesn't kung fu though. emo
if you asked me which portrayal of the Doctor is the best, i'd say it's Four.

Seeker

2,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
Four is pretty awesome, and (SPOILER) I was pretty excited to see him in the 50th anniversary, even if it was for just a little bit. That scarf is GREAT! I was expecting him to demand a jelly-baby, though... Eleventh doctor is pretty cool. I was a huge 10th fan, but I think Mat Smith is really growing on me. I'm anxious, not particularly excited, but anxious about the next doctor... what do you think about Peter?

Magnetic Sex Symbol

15,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Wall Street 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items