Total Votes:[ 29 ]
< 1 2

Fashionable Nerd

5,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
i miss last yrs ..
i know right? im just glad she's leaving...it's about time too...it seems like he was never going to get rid of them...rory's okay...but do they really have to keep killing him? why has he become doctor who's kenny? but with amy leaving so goes rory so it's all good smile
I3igHeart
LonelyTraveler13

Oh God, I know how you feel. I hate that part where Amy does her little montage with her and the Doctor.

Irregular Genius

User Image
XXI am the Master, you will obey me.

I loved the End of Time. It was just so weird to see a man that close to insanity, and as I have been shown recently there are quiet a few slashy moments that actually are quite funny. The Master really should come back into the series again... And this time have him be a much larger character in the series. But the End of Time was good, even if the end came from the Classic series.

I know! It's good, isn't it?

Enduring Elocutionist

Being a newbie to the series, I think I found it a bit easier to enjoy this year's for what it was. An adorable little one-shot of an episode. It was cute!

I found the mothership joke particularly funny.

Dangerous Lover

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I think mine was the Next Doctor. if my horrid short term memory was correct it was christmas in that one

Dangerous Lover

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Kiwi Scottson

Aw snap, I forgot about The Next Doctor. I liked that one.
STEAMPUNK CYBERMAN. I MEAN, JESUS CHRIST HOW CAN YOU NOT

I liked that one too. of the ones i've seen i think i like it the best. or at the top of the list atleast

Dapper Dabbler

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
This year's was just...meh.

Last year's was the best!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash