Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Ladykiller

9,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Did anyone else know that David Tennant ended up marrying Georgia Moffett the actress that played jenny? Kinda creepy. Wonder if they ever make dad jokes at each other cause of it.
I'm sure that actors can differentiate between roles and actual life razz it is kinda funny though xD

Rainbow Ladykiller

9,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Andrea Icedaine
I'm sure that actors can differentiate between roles and actual life razz it is kinda funny though xD
I know that i mean more for a joke.
If you think that is creepy I will add another layer to it.

David Tennant has said that Peter Davison (5) was his favorite Doctor. Davison is Georgia's father in real life.

Angelic Vampire

12,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Survivor 150
He also dated the girl that played Marie Antoinette!

The more you know *rainbow*

Rainbow Ladykiller

9,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Thats The Question

David Tennant has said that Peter Davison (5) was his favorite Doctor. Davison is Georgia's father in real life.
That's actually really awesome.
Smooochy
Thats The Question

And her and Tennant just had a daughter.

So she is The Doctor's Daughter, who played The Doctor's Daughter in the episode The Doctor's Daughter, and now she has had The Doctor's Daughter.
Thats The Question
Smooochy
Thats The Question

And her and Tennant just had a daughter.

So she is The Doctor's Daughter, who played The Doctor's Daughter in the episode The Doctor's Daughter, and now she has had The Doctor's Daughter.

All of this! Hooray!
petite witch
He also dated the girl that played Marie Antoinette!

The more you know *rainbow*

Actually, Sophia Myles played Jeanne Antoinette Poisson, known to her friends as Reinette.

Newbie Explorer

Wouldn't it be interesting if on 50th Anniversary special the 5th Doctor, the 10th Doctor, and Jenny would be it? It would be like a family get together on set.

Rainbow Ladykiller

9,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Jambles-chan
Wouldn't it be interesting if on 50th Anniversary special the 5th Doctor, the 10th Doctor, and Jenny would be it? It would be like a family get together on set.
yes that would be amazing

Dangerous Lover

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I did in fact know. it will only be creepy if there is Doctor who type roleplaying in the marriage bed
How about we let Tennant and Moffett have their private lives, and not judge them on account of a role that they played. "Creepy." Pssh.
*facepalm*
I MEANT MADAME DU POMPADOUR I SWEAR

I've taken 3 european history classes in college
I... sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items