Welcome to Gaia! ::

Untill recently i had only seen two episodes of Dr. Who and though I liked them I wasn't really very interested in the series. WHen i found out the actor David Tennant was no longer the doctor (not understanding the premise of the show) I was disappointing and vowed i wouldn't ever watch the show. Recently my good friend who is a total whovian was explaining the series to me so i decided to give it a shot and started watching. As much as i like David Tennant at the end of the first season when the other dude changed i Did find myself slightly dissapointed anyways. is this a common reaction Every-time the Doctor Changes? Also can anyone tell me the names of the episodes with the creepy Stone angles and the werewolf aliens and which seasons they are from? Just started season 2.

Eloquent Dabbler

17,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Grimm-Bones
Untill recently i had only seen two episodes of Dr. Who and though I liked them I wasn't really very interested in the series. WHen i found out the actor David Tennant was no longer the doctor (not understanding the premise of the show) I was disappointing and vowed i wouldn't ever watch the show. Recently my good friend who is a total whovian was explaining the series to me so i decided to give it a shot and started watching. As much as i like David Tennant at the end of the first season when the other dude changed i Did find myself slightly dissapointed anyways. is this a common reaction Every-time the Doctor Changes? Also can anyone tell me the names of the episodes with the creepy Stone angles and the werewolf aliens and which seasons they are from? Just started season 2.

The first one with the angels was called "Blink" and the one with the werewolf was called "Tooth and Claw."

Newbie Explorer

I was disappointed because I become so attached to a Doctor and when he is gone I miss him and resent the new one.

I just got used to the idea of Matt Smith as the Doctor because I did really like David Tennant portrayal of him. I also miss Christopher Eccleston as well because he was my first Doctor.

By the way, they are called Weeping Angels and the episode name for that one is called Blink and the werewolf one is called Tooth and Claw.

Feral Rogue

23,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
It usually takes everyone a while to adjust to the new doctor, sometimes people just completely dislike the next one all together. they even have the companions in the show have some of these different kinds of reactions whenever he changes as well.
There's always at least one thing I love about the different Doctor incarnations. With Eccelstone, I liked him for being tough. David Tennant, when confronted with something dangerous..."Oh you're beautiful!" Matt Smith, fish fingers and custard(really good btw), and bow ties...along with fezzes, sonic canes and stetsons.
Earyn
Grimm-Bones

The first one with the angels was called "Blink" and the one with the werewolf was called "Tooth and Claw."

Thank you. Im two episodes from tooth and claw so im excited about that. I look forward to re watching it ^^
IDFK scream
Freelancer Springfield
There's always at least one thing I love about the different Doctor incarnations. With Eccelstone, I liked him for being tough. David Tennant, when confronted with something dangerous..."Oh you're beautiful!" Matt Smith, fish fingers and custard(really good btw), and bow ties...along with fezzes, sonic canes and stetsons.

for being tough or looking tough? i think David Tennant did more "tough" stuff in his first episode than i saw Eccelstone do in the entire first season. I mean... c'mon he had a sword fight with an alien XD.
Rikku Hajime
It usually takes everyone a while to adjust to the new doctor, sometimes people just completely dislike the next one all together. they even have the companions in the show have some of these different kinds of reactions whenever he changes as well.

the doctor after Tennant looks kinda iffy. i don't forsee myself liking him at all.

Feral Rogue

23,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Grimm-Bones
Rikku Hajime

the doctor after Tennant looks kinda iffy. i don't forsee myself liking him at all.

I said the same thing but he's kinda growing on me, Moffat is the one who is really pushing my buttons right now.
Rikku Hajime
Grimm-Bones
Rikku Hajime

I said the same thing but he's kinda growing on me, Moffat is the one who is really pushing my buttons right now.

Ugh, I just looked him up. He dosnt look charming, he dosnt look witty. If anything he looks like a ***** << I think im even more iffy on him now. at list the guy after Tennant looks squirly and slightly amusing. Moffat just looks like a fat Mr Bean

Feral Rogue

23,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Grimm-Bones
Rikku Hajime
Grimm-Bones
Rikku Hajime

Ugh, I just looked him up. He dosnt look charming, he dosnt look witty. If anything he looks like a ***** << I think im even more iffy on him now. at list the guy after Tennant looks squirly and slightly amusing. Moffat just looks like a fat Mr Bean

Moffat is the current director lol.
Rikku Hajime
Grimm-Bones
Rikku Hajime
Grimm-Bones
Rikku Hajime

SO hes the directer and playing the doctor?

Feral Rogue

23,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Grimm-Bones
Rikku Hajime
Grimm-Bones
Rikku Hajime
Grimm-Bones
Rikku Hajime

Matt Smith is the newest doctor, Moffat is the new director, I didn't like Matt af first but now I do but I have a growing annoyance towards Moffat and his directing skills at the moment.User Image
Rikku Hajime
Grimm-Bones
Rikku Hajime
Grimm-Bones
Rikku Hajime

Matt Smith is the newest doctor, Moffat is the new director, I didn't like Matt af first but now I do but I have a growing annoyance towards Moffat and his directing skills at the moment.User Image

oooh my misunderstanding. that is a relief. it was a different director for the first couple seasons then?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff