Ugh!

I do have a feeling, the way he made the pounds
he had to kill them. I don't think they would have stopped
following him if not.

But good god.

emo

Prophet

I cried so hard.
At first when I thought about how they would die (cause I had a feeling they would),
I didn't expect the first or second ways they died in the episode
but when I considered it more
it was a perfect way to end it.
with them together and happy, even in death.

Tipsy Wench

I cried like a baby.
I'm just glad they were together, because I would've completely lost it if only one died without the other.

Blessed Pumpkin

12,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
BeautifuI Mystery
I cried so hard.
At first when I thought about how they would die (cause I had a feeling they would),
I didn't expect the first or second ways they died in the episode
but when I considered it more
it was a perfect way to end it.
with them together and happy, even in death.

Yes!

Blessed Pumpkin

12,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
Vertigo_Kiwi
I cried like a baby.
I'm just glad they were together, because I would've completely lost it if only one died without the other.

Yes!
But it was still very sad
and with river watching.
But I have a feeling she already knew.
I just got finished watching that episode. I usually don't cry very easily, but that ending put tears in my eyes. I'm just glad that they were together in the end.

Beloved Lunatic

14,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Loiterer 100
I cried from the minute on the roof well until the start of the following show . I was expecting them to go but no die.not like that

and the episode just came back on again and i already wanna cry...

Rainbow Champion

6,350 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
I had for real tears falling from my eyes, I kinda expected them to do something drastic, but it was such a surprise.
I couldn't breathe when that Angel took Rory, and I was in tears again when I thought about who would have to tell Rory's dad

Dapper Dabbler

» I cried my eyes out...
my husbands across the room going,
"its just a show, is it really that bad?"
I reply, "SHUT UP YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!
THEY'RE GONE OKAY!! THEY'RE JUST GONNNNEEE crying "

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Yeah, that was pretty brutal. But you guys are right, at least they're together. crying

Kind of interesting... after all the crazy things Amy and Rory survived... and all the crazy s**t the Weeping Angels have tried to pull... it's a classic Angel "death" straight outta "Blink." Kind of like shooting Batman in the head, don't you think?

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
I didn't cry, but it is tugging at my emotions
gonk
mintiswirl
I had for real tears falling from my eyes, I kinda expected them to do something drastic, but it was such a surprise.
I couldn't breathe when that Angel took Rory, and I was in tears again when I thought about who would have to tell Rory's dad

We already saw that scene. The Doctor already tells Brian that the Ponds don't die. The episodes are out of order. The Doctor already knew the Ponds' fate in the earlier episodes this season.

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Dia dhuit
I didn't cry, but it is tugging at my emotions
gonk

Witty Rabbit

19,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
But... at least they got to live out their lives together
and we all knew they'd end up leaving the doctor somehow
Wabbet
But... at least they got to live out their lives together

And at least they got to live to a ripe old age, albeit outside their original time. Which is more than can be said for Adric. In fact, I'd have to say Adric's ending was probably the most tragic ever featured in the series, not only because he was so young (though that was part of it) but because there was no need for him to stay on the freighter in the first place. In a way, it was his own ignorance of Earth history (or rather prehistory) that proved to be his downfall.

Back to Amy and Rory. After all they'd been through during their time with the Doctor, it was almost inevitable that their departure would involve something pretty major. Though how Amy managed to get the Angel to take her to the same point in time where Rory ended up is something of a mystery - I've a feeling a few fanfics will be written about this.

So the Ponds are gone. But at least we've got the Christmas episode and the introduction of a new companion to look forward to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff