Welcome to Gaia! ::

I cosplay Rose. Although her series 4 outfit is iconic, I started off with Tooth and Claw. The outfit I wore to the most recent event was the Doomsday beach scene.

Actually, if you count a little outing I had with my Ten, I was in partial Series 4 costume. That's because it wasn't planned, but I was already wearing the jacket. <.< The next event is going to be a revamped Tooth and Claw.
Well, even though I agree with everyone on Roses signature look, I just wanted to show another one of her iconic looks: the 50's outfit from The Idiot’s Lantern.

Angelic Vampire

12,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Survivor 150
Mrs Manatee
Actually the two outfits I associate River with most, are the cowgirl denim jacket and jeans, and the long black frock with red shoes.

And for Donna, I always think of her in her wedding dress!
Agreed.

Aged Noob

Ileana the artist
Mrs Manatee
Actually the two outfits I associate River with most, are the cowgirl denim jacket and jeans, and the long black frock with red shoes.

Agreed.

I favor Donna in her wedding dress as her most iconic look.
As for River... Well she's never been shown as dead. Drat. emotion_8c
Toireann
Ileana the artist
Mrs Manatee

Agreed.

Actually...yes she has. In "Forest of the Dead." And in the computer, she was just an echo.

Aged Noob

x0_FATIMAGIC
Toireann
Ileana the artist
Mrs Manatee

Agreed.

Actually...yes she has. In "Forest of the Dead." And in the computer, she was just an echo.

emotion_0A0 HOW DID I FORGET THAT? Ok yes, that is my favorite signature look for River.
Toireann
x0_FATIMAGIC
Toireann
Ileana the artist
Mrs Manatee

Agreed.

emotion_0A0 HOW DID I FORGET THAT? Ok yes, that is my favorite signature look for River.

Oh, please. I dislike Rose (but NOT because of River stare ), and I've never even wished death on her.

Aged Noob

x0_FATIMAGIC
Toireann
x0_FATIMAGIC
Toireann
Ileana the artist
Mrs Manatee

Agreed.

Oh, please. I dislike Rose (but NOT because of River stare ), and I've never even wished death on her.

I'm not wishing death if it's already happened. emotion_c8 I just preferred when she wasn't in the story line.
Toireann
x0_FATIMAGIC
Toireann
x0_FATIMAGIC
Toireann

I'm not wishing death if it's already happened. emotion_c8 I just preferred when she wasn't in the story line.

Fair enough. rolleyes

8,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
The Red Sweater one is pretty recognizable. (That's what I'm doing for an RL Amy cosplay. Mostly because it looks easier to put together and it will hide how unbusty I am.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff