Welcome to Gaia! ::

You know, the ones that given companion is most commonly associated with. The ones chosen by companion cosplayers and fan artists all the time...

For Rose, Martha, and Donna, theirs are basically the ones seen in that voice interface hologram bit in "Let's Kill Hitler", right? :

User Image

User Image

User Image

Jack's is basically anything with his coat, Zoe's is the sparkle-suit from "The Mind Robber", Romana I's is that white number from "The Ribos Operation", Romana II's is the "sailor" outfit from "City of Death", etc.

I've been having a bit of difficulty deciding which one is Amy's, though I've most often seen her drawn/cosplayed in the red sweater and black miniskirt from "The Time of Angels", and her outfit from "The Pandorica Opens" is another one I see, though not as often as the red sweater. Just for fun, what do you guys think? Can you think of some other looks from previous campanions?

Newbie Explorer

To go with the Amy bit, her kiss-o-gram outfit is pretty recognizable.
Jambles-chan

Indeed. XD

Though I've mostly seen cosplays and fan-art of her with that red sweater.

Newbie Explorer

x0_FATIMAGIC
Jambles-chan

Indeed. XD

I personally don't like Amy's look. Throughout the show, there is a lot of focus on what she wears. Her clothes aren't practical like the other companions in the reboot. She is always complaining that she is either cold or that someone is trying to look up her skirt. Sorry that I sound old-ladyish. I'm conservative.
Jambles-chan
x0_FATIMAGIC
Jambles-chan

Indeed. XD

I personally don't like Amy's look. Throughout the show, there is a lot of focus on what she wears. Her clothes aren't practical like the other companions in the reboot. She is always complaining that she is either cold or that someone is trying to look up her skirt. Sorry that I sound old-ladyish. I'm conservative.

YES. In literally every Amy-era episode, I find myself almost iimmediately concerned with Amy's terrible wardrobe. Which is not cool. And personally, I think Karen has a MUCH better sense of fashion than Amy does.

But it's fair to say that Amelia Pond will always be the "red sweater" girl. XD

What are your thoughts on other companions? Though I love my dear SJ, it seems like she only owns white shirts and vests!

My favorite companion looks are definitely the ones I posted. Hell, Martha is pracitcally synonomous with that red jacket!

As for River, her's has got to be that white jacket from "The Pandorica Opens." I love that outfit.

Newbie Explorer

x0_FATIMAGIC
Jambles-chan
x0_FATIMAGIC
Jambles-chan

Indeed. XD

YES. In literally every Amy-era episode, I find myself almost iimmediately concerned with Amy's terrible wardrobe. Which is not cool. And personally, I think Karen has a MUCH better sense of fashion than Amy does.

But it's fair to say that Amelia Pond will always be the "red sweater" girl. XD

What are your thoughts on other companions? Though I love my dear SJ, it seems like she only owns white shirts and vests!

My favorite companion looks are definitely the ones I posted. Hell, Martha is pracitcally synonomous with that red jacket!

As for River, her's has got to be that white jacket from "The Pandorica Opens." I love that outfit.

I love Martha's jacket! The NuWho companions all have great coats. I love the 9th Doctors leather jacket as well. Anyway, I really love Donna's sense of style. She dressers her age but still looks great.

I haven't seen much of the Classic Who companions yet (I've only seen Barbara, Ian, and Susan) and none of their clothes do much for me.

Dear Dog

Actually the two outfits I associate River with most, are the cowgirl denim jacket and jeans, and the long black frock with red shoes.

And for Donna, I always think of her in her wedding dress!

Bloodthirsty Sex Symbol

25,025 Points
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
These are kinda minor differences....I think the biggest question is what's Jamie's most iconic kilt.
Wako Smitty no Yuuku
These are kinda minor differences....I think the biggest question is what's Jamie's most iconic kilt.

THIS. <3

Bloodthirsty Sex Symbol

25,025 Points
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
x0_FATIMAGIC
Wako Smitty no Yuuku

THIS. <3

User Image
Granted, Four himself definetely gives the young piper a run for his money though ^^

Shy Fatcat

I'm an example for Rory smile
Last Centurion

LOL. XD

Shy Fatcat

x0_FATIMAGIC
Last Centurion

LOL. XD

Just saying razz Haven't seen many Last Centurion Rory cosplays xp

Fashionable Cub

12,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
I never see Rory cosplays. </3

Don't know why. He's got quite a few "signature looks" of his own!
There's the Last Centurion get up...
The red shirt with the heart with the picture of him and Amy with the vest and jeans...
His gray wedding suit + tophat~ <3
The scrubs + trainers and plaid hoodie getup.
Any combination of plaid shirt + poofy vest + jeans...

...God, I love Rory...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces